Edinburgh Pubs

The Artist

Harp & Castle on Leith walk for a friendly atmosphere :pipe:

Not so sure I'd head in the Leith Walk area this Sunday, especially as he's going to have his 'wee' girl with him. It depends how 'wee' she is I suspect. I normally go to Robbie's on Leith Walk, and I might go again this Sunday, but then again, I might not as it's a Ibrox and I'm not too sure the reaction of them hivs will be when the 7th goal goes in.

I might just go to Mathers at Hope Street, west end of Princes St. At least they're mainly Gers in there.

living in Edinburgh myself, unfortunately you won't be welcome in many places mate if you're wearing colours. even Hearts fans back Hibs when they're playing us. sign of the times really. you'd probably be better of watching it in your house with your wee girl

living in Edinburgh myself, unfortunately you won't be welcome in many places mate if you're wearing colours. even Hearts fans back Hibs when they're playing us. sign of the times really. you'd probably be better of watching it in your house with your wee girl

Seriously?

What the fuck has happened between us and that club? I used to have a bit of a soft spot for them as well.

To be fair I would hope he's not walking about pubs with colours on especially during the festival season. Football tops are for going to the game or playing football/at the gym.

Seriously?

What the fuck has happened between us and that club? I used to have a bit of a soft spot for them as well.

they jumped on the despising Rangers bandwagon along with every other Scottish club during our troubles. they've been told reasons to hate us but can't come up with any of their own.

a friend of mine watched the league cup semi last year in the Tynecastle Arms and she said the majority of them were backing the tims.

they jumped on the despising Rangers bandwagon along with every other Scottish club during our troubles. they've been told reasons to hate us but can't come up with any of their own.

a friend of mine watched the league cup semi last year in the Tynecastle Arms and she said the majority of them were backing the tims.

I remember being at the first home game against hearts last season and I was right beside the hearts fans, there was only about 5 seats between them and me. There was lighters, coins etc getting thrown from both sides. The stewards were shitting themselves. I thought there was going to be a riot the way it was going.

Changed days indeed.

Seriously?

Flatmate is a Hearts fan and was jumping for joy when we stuck 6 past Hiv's a few weeks ago.

I remember being at the first home game against hearts last season and I was right beside the hearts fans, there was only about 5 seats between them and me. There was lighters, coins etc getting thrown from both sides. The stewards were shitting themselves. I thought there was going to be a riot the way it was going.

Changed days indeed.

it's idiotic the way they behave. they act like they're the perfect club even though they were in almost as bad a state as us not so long ago. they'll be put back in their place soon enough

Flatmate is a Hearts fan and was jumping for joy when we stuck 6 past Hiv's a few weeks ago.

Good stuff. I know not all hearts fans hate us, but that jambos kickback is like a Taig forum these days.

Can your flatmate tell you why most of their fans hate us now?

I don't know any hearts fans at all so I can't ask any myself.

it's idiotic the way they behave. they act like they're the perfect club even though they were in almost as bad a state as us not so long ago. they'll be put back in their place soon enough

I used to feel sorry for their fans with the way mad vlad treated them.

By the end, when the Lithuanian authorities went after him, I was hoping that they would wipe that club out.

There won't be many places if you have a kid in tow, platform 5 seems to get mention alot.

Best bet is to just pop into curry's on princes Street and tell them to get it on all the tvs.

I honestly can't think as with it being festival time, most of the royal mile area will be mobbed, Leith and top of leith walk I would stay away from.

Shakespeares pub on Lothian Road. When i Lived in Edinburgh I used to watch many games there, and there was loads of good bears there. Pretty sure a lot of them still go there,but I could be wrong. Also remember one game, think it was a europa match and the place was bouncing with us, plus the songs were getting belted out!

Good stuff. I know not all hearts fans hate us, but that jambos kickback is like a Taig forum these days.

Can your flatmate tell you why most of their fans hate us now?

I don't know any hearts fans at all so I can't ask any myself.

I wouldn't say it's that he likes us it's rather he hates Hibs and the Tims more.