Petrofac Training Cup Quarter Final Draw 2.30Pm

GOAT

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10th of October, good chance ours will be changed about for Alba to show it I'd think but that could just mean an early Saturday kick off

To be honest if I was BBC I would show St Mirren v. Dunfermline. The way they have both started the season could be interesting. Would have been better at Dunfermline.

Also will BBC actually cover a game at Ibrox during current self imposed exile.

To be honest if I was BBC I would show St Mirren v. Dunfermline. The way they have both started the season could be interesting. Would have been better at Dunfermline.

Also will BBC actually cover a game at Ibrox during current self imposed exile.

BBC Alba is separate from BBC Scotland I think

• 1 month later...

Its a lottery in the cups sometime, teams play above themselves, look at st johnstone.

A cup full of part time teams that we've failed to win. A lottery all it's a downright embarrassment and disgrace we've not won this cup yet.

A cup full of part time teams that we've failed to win. A lottery all it's a downright embarrassment and disgrace we've not won this cup yet.

The pisser for me is if we had played our youth team in this we would probably have won it at least once.

I hated when fans called the league cup a diddy cup, I want us to win everything that's put in front of us.

We're Rangers.

Its the Petrofac cup that's being referred to as the diddy cup, certain fans with chronic hygiene problems have referred to the league cup like that because it lost the European place and we always won it.