Faroe Islands Vs Northern Ireland

johanhentze

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The supporters club I used to belong to are over ,well some of the 100 members.Bangor NISC ,the guy who runs the club is a good Bear,his nickname is Taff,good guy as well

Good stuff! Im just on my way out to meet some of my supporters group and we will head to the pub we told the NI lads about.. from eight they do unlimited pints for ten quid haha... maybe not a good idea! We have also arranged a game of football between the fans.. thats tomorrow at 1430. Gonna be rough!! :D

Good stuff! Im just on my way out to meet some of my supporters group and we will head to the pub we told the NI lads about.. from eight they do unlimited pints for ten quid haha... maybe not a good idea! We have also arranged a game of football between the fans.. thats tomorrow at 1430. Gonna be rough!! :D

Taff will be playing..will send you a pm

Nervous as fuck about tomorrow night, nevermind the following game against Hungary.

At the risk of scudding it, I think if we beat the mightly Faroes, then we will qualify. We should, but going by their games in this group so far, it's by no means a given.

BELIEVE :ulster:

The pub below the Irish pub where we did karaoke?

Nervous as fuck about tomorrow night, nevermind the following game against Hungary.

At the risk of scudding it, I think if we beat the mightly Faroes, then we will qualify. We should, but going by their games in this group so far, it's by no means a given.

BELIEVE :ulster:

How many qualify from the group?

I want the Faroes to qualify too so a win for them tomorrow and then you guys beat Hungary on Monday then all will be well

Fuck off :D

How many qualify from the group?

2, and 3rd place gets a play off place.

A win against the Faroes, and Romania to do Hungary tomorrow night would be the ticket :ulster:

Greece were top seeds, and their implosion has given us this great chance.

I wish I hadn't come in here - I'm getting more and more nervous. Faroes is a massive potential banana skin for us.

Hopefully Michael gets the line-up, tactics and any subs right tonight!

Johan, any chance you could get the Faroes team to play rotten tonight? Please?

I wish I hadn't come in here - I'm getting more and more nervous. Faroes is a massive potential banana skin for us.

Hopefully Michael gets the line-up, tactics and any subs right tonight!

Johan, any chance you could get the Faroes team to play rotten tonight? Please?

I have asked Johan to play in nets mate