Where Were You When We Were Shit?

BEE

As much as I may not like this thread at this moment in time, you don't just turn up when you're team are playing well. You support the team no matter what.

Last Season was brutal, but it makes this Season all the more worthwhile.

This for me.

There's a feeling of euphoria because of how bad we were last season but that's what makes it so much sweeter.

Still think this thread should be deleted though

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a wanker of a thread

some guys i know personally couldnt justify the cost of themselves and their 2 weans last season especially when the weans dont enjoy it and want to go home after ten minutes

now that the game is enjoyable again, the weans are waiting until the 70th minute before becoming bored, which means their old man can justify a near 1k spend every year on tickets

Am I the only one feeling a sense of superiority for sticking with us through the tough times?

If you were one of the one 11,190 at the home cup game vs Clyde (8-1) last season then give yourself a pat on the back from me!

What do you have to feel superior about? The RM Fund is nearly 3 years old and you're still not a Member. :P

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130#entry1062779188

Those Loyal Fund Members were not only at the game, but they even bought more tickets to get Erskine Veterans there too. :thumbup:

What do you have to feel superior about? The RM Fund is nearly 3 years old and you're still not a Member. :P

Those Loyal Fund Members were not only at the game, but they even bought more tickets to get Erskine Veterans there too. :thumbup:

I was a founding member I'll have you know! :lol:

Dug with a bone, good on you.

Few guys on here are pretty touchy judging by replies, guess I've touched a raw nerve.

Don't worry, most on here don't judge you for abandoning the club.

Nobody is touchy, just your concept and content regarding this thread is like a wean/

`I saw Bros live when their first single wasnt a hit, that makes me a better fan than you` , kinda thang/

We were all there since birth, fuck you on aboot? Judging cunts

In the BF2 and tried to get to as many away games as I could (tu)

Enjoyed the trips more than the football majority of the time :lol:

Us basically selling out Hampden when playing Queens Park was a particular highlight.

Get yersl round Castlemilk way. This yins got a big pat waitin for ye

I was a founding member I'll have you know! :lol:

In another incarnation maybe? ;)

I'm still waiting. :P

You can PM me the answer if you like. (tu)

BTW folks - The Fund's charter states that Banned Members returning under another username need to rejoin the Fund. Members who have just changed their username, don't need to rejoin, they just need to let me know, and I'll update the Hall of Fame. (tu)