Ally In Your Heart Or Not?

Misteral

700 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about him today?

• He is a legend of the club and no animosity towards him from me. He was a great player and a poor manager, but at the end of the day he did have a contract and only did what most people would have done.
    • Despite the cost, it's over now and in the future I'm likely to remember him fondly as a fantastic player for us rather than his reign as manager and gardener
    • I'm likely to remember him as an awful Rangers manager and a leech more than a legendary top goalscorer.

I hate McCoist, I thought him taking money out of the club after the new board took charge was a disgrace. It's obvious he only wanted to reach a settlement so that he could take a new Job with BT sport. I'll remember him as a wage thief that couldn't bring himself to apologise for a terrible reign as manager which ultimately cost us promotion last season. I hope he is never welcomed back to Ibrox.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate McCoist, I thought him taking money out of the club after the new board took charge was a disgrace. It's obvious he only wanted to reach a settlement so that he could take a new Job with BT sport. I'll remember him as a wage thief that couldn't bring himself to apologise for a terrible reign as manager which ultimately cost us promotion last season. I hope he is never welcomed back to Ibrox.

(tu)

Facts were as follows...

He was a shit manager..

He stayed too long...

He was a bloody legend as a player...

He was a rock when others jumped ship.

The moral and sentimental arguments on his final days on the payroll should not overshadow the facts.

Those are opinions not facts.

That's a fact.

Was watching that documentary "Gazza's coming home" or whatever it's called and there's a part in it we're playing a game in Europe in the qualifying stages and all Gazza really mentions about it is the fact every player if they appeared in both legs of the game for even a minute would get so many thousand. Ally never got on and was raging about not getting his bonus money apparently.

Could think of nothing else while watching that other than he's always been a leeching cunt.

Was watching that documentary "Gazza's coming home" or whatever it's called and there's a part in it we're playing a game in Europe in the qualifying stages and all Gazza really mentions about it is the fact every player if they appeared in both legs of the game for even a minute would get so many thousand. Ally never got on and was raging about not getting his bonus money apparently.

Could think of nothing else while watching that other than he's always been a leeching cunt.

Yeah that sums him up. I mind his testimonial and he was making the money gestures with his finger tips too. Past couple of years and it all makes sense.

Get angry at one guy for taking a wage, completely ignore another who batters his wife. Of the two, I know which one the cunt is.

I remember Andy Goram pulled out of an international match so that he could play a Champions League qualifier and get a substantial bonus. Should be hating on him as well I guess.

Goram is a wanker too

Ps would rather none of our players played for Scotland anyway

Also, I see the poll has shot down this idea that the vast majority of bears want him nowhere near Ibrox again.

Every Rangers fan I know thinks he's scum at worst or dislike him now at best - but in a way I also agree with you as the AGM showed there's brain deads that will chant his name regardless

Some Rangers fans have seriously short and/or selective memories (touché I hear you say re all the goals he scored for us as a player)

We'll never know how successful a manager he would have been at Rangers, under normal circumstances. As a player the man is a Rangers legend, and I am grateful for the happy memories he gave me watching him play for this club.

Don't talk fucking bullshit. He had an easier job than ANY other manager in the club's history and than any other manager will in the future playing pub teams. So again, don't talk shite.

We'll never know how successful a manager he would have been at Rangers, under normal circumstances. As a player the man is a Rangers legend, and I am grateful for the happy memories he gave me watching him play for this club.

Under normal circumstances we were out Europe and a cup by October.

It remains on topic. You introduced a quote from Gascoigne, I pointed out the sheer hypocrisy from those who abuse McCoist for taking a wage while lauding a drunken wife beater.

There was no quote in my post and I wasnt "lauding" anyone, I mentioned I watched a documentary and in said documentary Ally was being a money grabbing bastard as usual.

No need to get angry