Best And Worst Seats You Have Sat In At Ibrox

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Govan Rear and Club Deck are best for a view of the game, you can see it perfectly.

Worst seat I sat in was for an Old Firm, restricted view, was the West Enclosure right next to the bheasts. We won 2-1 though so it was a great day even though I couldn't see one half of the pitch :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best view is definitely the Club Deck even though they could do with more leg room, the worst seat for view I had was right at the front of the main stand, youre practically looking up at the players I find it impossible to read a game from that angle.

Its not all about the view though, the enclosure during an OF game is great, I sat in GF1 for and old firm also which was quality because youre that close to the mhanky mob that you can give them personal abuse etc :)

I sit in BR4 the now, its a good seat, but id rather Rangers were playing towards me in the 2nd half than the 1st, and due to it being the family section theres not much atmosphere, if the atmosphere was better in Copland Rear id move there.

I sit on BR4 and I find the atmosphere good! Maybe it's just the folk round about me because they're all singing! I do agree that it would be better if the team played towards us in the second half though but all in all I'm happy with my seat!

I sit in gf 1 or sandy jardine stand as its know now. Row d so as people have said it's brilliant when it's in your area but in second half you end up hardly seeing much of the game because it's hard to judge how far out the players are from the goal etc. best for me was my old book which was Govan rear. Great view for game but had no atmosphere. Where I sit the now the atmosphere is brilliant another bad point is u end up arguing with away fans a lot. Especially when hibs visited just there

the back of BF1 or BF2 are my favourite spots, good views of both end of the pitch and the best for atmosphere. almost anywhere in the SJ stand is also a good view.

Yeah id like a seat anywhere in the back row of Broomloan front so I could stand and the atmospheres best there just now