" We Need A Goalscorer "

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if this is some sort of record of goals scored without any being headers :D :D Let's just enjoy it on the deck for now.

Funnily enough, i mentioned this to my mates yesterday. Dont think we will ever find out but i find it difficult to believe that it wouldnt be a long long time since that volume of goals have been scored without a header. (tu)

Wonder if this is some sort of record of goals scored without any being headers :D :D Let's just enjoy it on the deck for now.

Funnily enough, i mentioned this to my mates yesterday. Dont think we will ever find out but i find it difficult to believe that it wouldnt be a long long time since that volume of goals have been scored without a header. (tu)

He is defo the business and far better through the middle. He will do well in the top division. Great work ethic and a team player. Can't fault him. Sure it would be great to have the option of a big striker who can put them away with head, but not a priority. Our priority is central defenders and a holding midfielder and no one will get near us in the top flight.

Warburton has made one mistake so far IMO and that was dropping McKay against St Johnstone. But everything else he's done, the signings, the tactics, the style of play... Perfect! No-one is in a position to doubt the guy

Warburton stated from day one its a 4-3-3 formation, from the youths to the first team. Here we are 13 games in and our striker has scored 14 goals and folk are moaning, its mental. As for "up" a level, Waghorn has been playing and scoring above SPL level since he started.

As said before we play with 2 wingers and 1 through the middle we have midfielders and full backs supporting the attack and I think the full backs have scored another 13 between them, how many attackers do we need? We can only put 11 on the park at a time FFS.

Waghorn will score at least 35 goals this season if he's fit for most of it in this league and if you deduct say 10 from his total, that's what he will hit next season in the SPL. We also have the last player to score 30 plus goals in a season in this league on the bench.

Waghorn and Tav cost £200,000 each and one has 14 goals from CF and the other has 8 from RB, in 13 games, if they don't rank along with Stuart Munro in bargain buys I don't know what will, yet we have some super critics on here, it makes me laugh.

All I can say is you all must have had repetitive strain injury over the last 3 n a half years critiquing the shite that has graced our wonderful team.