Mark Burchill On The Phone In....

Gooseman

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking idiot.

That is an unbelievable statement from a manager of any club.

What the fuck has anybody's nationality got to do with a dangerous tackle that could have quite easily have broken Nathans' leg.

Also calling Gibbs a talented footballer is really stretching the imagination.

"There was no real intent to hurt him"

What about the elbow in the throat then ya fucking arsehole? He goes on to say because Rangers wage bill is higher then it's deserved?

CUNT

just listened to the clip posted above and that was the bit that stood out to me

"no real intent", the tone of his voice and emphasis he puts on "real" makes it sound like there was intent but not "real" enough to break Oduwas leg

disgusting manky bastard, listening to him trying to defend that is laughable

That is as clear as night and day with the ref looking straight at the assault. Unbelievable no action was taken.

Can we not send those clips to the SFA, SPFL, Mr Dallas as well as all the other referee's in Scotland as it's obvious they are all in need of some refresher training of what constitutes foul play.

I seriously hope Burchill ends up on a racism charge (preferably with the Police and not (just) the SFA) over this. There is no place in the modern game for xenophobia/racism of any kind.

just listened to the clip posted above and that was the bit that stood out to me

"no real intent", the tone of his voice and emphasis he puts on "real" makes it sound like there was intent but not "real" enough to break Oduwas leg

disgusting manky bastard, listening to him trying to defend that is laughable

Studs up and aimed? Oh, he intended it alright.

Ah well....in for a penny, in for a pound. My Email (Spelling correction applied) is winging it's way to the SFA as we speak:-

I won't hold my breath on getting a reply, but you never know!

Sorry to bump the thread, but still no reply from the SFA :rolleyes: To be expected of course. Have sent them another email to ask for an update.

I think my first one will have been swept swept under the carpet.