Mark Burchill On The Phone In....

Gooseman

The cunt went on a rant about how oduwa is english and isnt really signed too a scottish club and that his player is scottish and playing for a scottish team so he shouldnt be getting abuse because he could play for scotland 1 day

Stuttering mumbling tarrier. When you watch that fuckin tackle back it looks even worse as you can see the ugly fuck puts in an extra lunge at the point of impact. Horrible cunts and no arguments.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just such an unbelievable thing to say on National Radio...

Borderline racism and sheer lunacy...

2ega6i9.png

Gibbons is 'a young talented Scottish football player'

Oduwa is 'an English football player'

Despite the fact Oduwa is younger than Gibbons, and is signed to a club in the EPL :lol:

unfuckingbelievable

Here's what he said in full.

2ega6i9.png

How does that crap work out then ....... Oh wait a minute, that's right, it's straight out of the Shit for Brains Managers manual, that Stubbs, Houston and Burchill plus a few more subscribe to.

All the time and money that was spent on the Say No To Racism campaign just went for a Burchill .... ahem Burton ..... He just must get a pull for this, fucking outrageous.

All the English teams that W&W have contacts with concerning loan deals to us, will be more wary now because of the way this numbnut has approached this incident.

:uk:

An absolutely fucking ridiculous comment to make. He's made the situation 10x worse.

If he'd offered an apology from him and his player it would probably blow over.

Exactly.. He should have said that after he had watched it back, it was a dangerous challenge and that would probably have been that.

I don't think he was being racist, TBH. I just think that he's an absolute fucking moron of the highest order.

I don't think there's any other context to take his comment in.

"Oduwa doesn't matter as he's English and doesn't even belong to Rangers, and my player is Scottish and belongs here"

That's essentially what he's said but as he's a tim he couldn't even structure an insult properly.

Can see this being all over the English press tomorrow.

As it should.

I feel for Oduwa. The lad gets a chance to broaden his football experience playing for a massive club and he is targeted by hammer throwers every match who haven't got a fraction of his talent and the worst thing is he is offered no protection by the inept Scottish refs.

I wouldnt be surprised if Spurs are contemplating taking the boy back for his own safety because he is being treated disgracefully in this footballing backwater of a country.

Scotland has very few players with natural ability. More emphasis placed on physical attributes and aggression.

Cunts like Burchill have the chance to rectify the situation but they are making it worse with the football equivalent of the dark ages.