Fallout 4

Mor3los_1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing it takes 11mins to go from one end of the map to the other

aye it seems to be true mate,that's laughable.also a lot of people saying the ending is complete wank aswell.having a launch day review embargo is quite worrying aswell.

Seems to be true that the map is small compared to Skyrim;

FO3 = 51x51 (3.4 square miles)

FO4 = 84x84 (9.33 square miles)

Skyrim = 119x94 (14.8 square miles)

It's worth bearing in mind that the FO4 world will have a lot more buildings/towns etc than Skyrim did (going by the trailers) so there should be a lot more to explore and do.

There's no point in having a huge map with loads of open baron land. I'd much rather have a small packed map.

There's no point in having a huge map with loads of open baron land. I'd much rather have a small packed map.

This all day long,Skyrim's map was big but it was relatively empty for most parts.

Look at the size of GTA5's map,it's huge but apart from the city there's hee haw elsewhere.

aye it seems to be true mate,that's laughable.also a lot of people saying the ending is complete wank aswell.having a launch day review embargo is quite worrying aswell.

Unfortunately the main quest is always shit in Bethesda games. The side quests are what make the games.

A PC can do a huge multitude of tasks a console can't. What's convenient about it?

It's a pain in the arse building one for a start,also look at some of the games released recently,they're an absolute mess on PC.

I'd be pretty pissed off after having spent good money on a PC to then buy a game only to find it simply doesn't work,Arkham Knight being a good example.

You very rarely get that problem with consoles.

It's a pain in the arse building one for a start,also look at some of the games released recently,they're an absolute mess on PC.

I'd be pretty pissed off after having spent good money on a PC to then buy a game only to find it simply doesn't work,Arkham Knight being a good example.

You very rarely get that problem with consoles.

The first time I built a PC I watched a 20 minute video on youtube and had it sussed. Other than Arkham Knight, which, if you wanted you could have downloaded for free (anyone who bought it was given a refund) what other games are a mess on PC?

Do you not think consoles peaking at 30fps on latest releases is a problem?

what other games are a mess on PC?

Do you not think consoles peaking at 30fps on latest releases is a problem?

Black Ops 3 and F1 2015 had dodgy releases this year

http://kotaku.com/black-ops-3-launched-a-bit-broken-on-pc-1741328032

http://gearnuke.com/f1-2015-reportedly-broken-launch-pc-codemasters-reponds-user-complaints/#

There's nothing wrong with playing games at 30fps,obviously it's fundamentally better at 60 but 30 isn't exactly unplayable.

Black Ops 3 and F1 2015 had dodgy releases this year

http://kotaku.com/black-ops-3-launched-a-bit-broken-on-pc-1741328032

http://gearnuke.com/f1-2015-reportedly-broken-launch-pc-codemasters-reponds-user-complaints/#

There's nothing wrong with playing games at 30fps,obviously it's fundamentally better at 60 but 30 isn't exactly unplayable.

I know BO3 has plenty of issues on console. Haven't looked into F1 though.

Bearing in mind we are talking about of a PC's uses out of thousands.