Dumbarton Game Moved

The squad is small and if it's key players then it's the correct decision, regardless of whether the attendance will be lower or atmosphere pish.

Shame for the fans who have paid for accommodation etc though but it has become the norm on international weekends so it is a risk when you're pre-booking.

I had look at this game, but decided against going to it. It will cost the club about 10,000 in fans though.

I'm looking to go to the Morton game on 12th Dec. Hope there's nothing on then. The worse thing is it's changed for TV, but I'm doubting that.

I had look at this game, but decided against going to it. It will cost the club about 10,000 in fans though.

I'm looking to go to the Morton game on 12th Dec. Hope there's nothing on then. The worse thing is it's changed for TV, but I'm doubting that.

TV fixtures have been decided up to and including December and there's no internationals so that won't be moved unless it's for weather reasons

Not only is this embarrassing in consideration of which players have been called up but it seems illogical and financially detrimental to the club. We also have a significant number of fans who travel long distances to get to Ibrox and who won't manage midweek. This is a very poor decision.