Common Sense

Virtuoso

Spot on.

He refers to us as haters when it's obvious there's a lot about the club he supports that he actually hates.

Guy's a fucking weirdo, he must find himself sitting amongst bitter celt*c fans agreeing with most of what they are saying about out club.

Would be as well making the full switch over to the dark side.

That latest one of his at the start of this thread confirms it

He's no Rangers fan.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That latest one of his at the start of this thread confirms it

He's no Rangers fan.

The strange thing is he has had a season ticket for years, that is fucking weird for someone with the views he has.

Sitting in Ibrox surrounded by people and he thinks "Yea, I'm ok here, we all support the same team"

Naw, you're a weirdo, mate.

Fiercely loyal to a man who has fucked the club over on the park.

Offensive to a culture from Northern Ireland who helped fill our stands when we were struggling and still go above and beyond to get to Ibrox(it's ok Peter, I know you're going to reply and say you married someone from Omagh, like that excuses it)

He would cup Speir's balls while he launched a tirade at our club and sit nodding his head.

See you ya cunt, I'd love to see you try and spout half the shite you do on here in Rangers clubs, pubs & buses without the help of a computer screen or daft fuckin admin helping you out when you make a cunt of it again by slagging off our traditions that have been passed from father to son for over a century. Fucking bellend of a man.

Cool argument - really changing my opinion now with your well constructed rejoinders. Happy to debate my position with anyone at any time - and I can even hold that argument without bullying backup !

BP9

I usually just disregard anything you say ( no offence ) However, if you seriously think Rangers are being singled out for no reason other than reclaiming tax owed, then you really do live on another planet.

Sigh - I don't think we are being singled out and the attitude that we are is paranoid!

When have you ever heard if a judge doing what one member of that panel said, I have never heard of a judge use supposition to make a non-factual statement. Why did he do that, I am certainly not paranoid. BP you are using this was as a single stick to beat folk over the head.

That does not constitute an argument.

OK answer me this, why did the lord decide to comment on sporting advantage?

It was his opinion ( in law) that's why they are there

I think we will be in a far better position to judge the allegation being made, if the appeal goes to the Supreme Court.

Judges are not immune from holding very strong opinions - some of which are not always correct - a quick google search on Lordl Carloway will confirm that.

Agreed! And something I have stated numerous times. Where I disagree with this thread it that the judges formed that opinion based on external factors or some desire to get Rangers

Bp9 mocking our traditions again, calling the Rangers support paranoid and trying to defend the taig cunts who are trying to damage our club.

He's never ever a Rangers fan, don't care what anyone says. Have any of you guys on here honestly ever heard a bear talk the way this guy does? I haven't and tbh it's classic taig pish he spouts

Troll and nothing more.

Have you ever sat in a pub or on a bus and heard somebody coming out with "PPP (Paranoid Protestant Posters)" or paranoid protestant fans would be a better way to put it.

Was the exact same with his constant defending of the clueless one,never hear or see it anywhere else bar online,that tells you all you need to know.

We are clearly being singled out. Probably not because we are Rangers as some have claimed but we are being unfairly singled out and made an example of

Agree.

“Furthermore, so far as the footballers are concerned, at least, it seems to us that if bonuses had not been paid they might well have taken their services elsewhere. We realise that the fifth respondent [RFC 2012] was in, potentially, a difficult financial position, competing for good players in an international market where other countries may not have the same rigorous approach to taxation as the United Kingdom"

Absolutely fuck all to do with the actual tax case./

Well at least is new - but really the thought that 3 law judges somehow conspired to get it wrong just to screw Rangers - have we really lost OUR common sense ( sic) do we have to look for a conspiracy theory?

Also on a personal note do you really feel that the tactic of personal abuse against me for expressing contra opinions is the way you want to go? Kinda demeaning is it not ? Let's bully those of differing opinions unti we are left with only those who agree? Is that not the traits of the paranoid?

ok, Chamberlain, so, notwithstanding the number of catholic priests at the paedodome every weekend, what common sense conclusions do you come to from this article in:

http://www.sconews.co.uk/news/12774/cardinal-o’brien-presents-papal-knighthood-at-red-mass/

THE SCOTTISH CATHOLIC OBSERVER

Cardinal O’Brien presents Papal knighthood at Red Mass

Cardinal Keith O’Brien was the main concelebrant at the annual Red Mass at St Mary’s Cathedral, Edinburgh, on Sunday, marking the opening of the new legal year in Scotland.

Sunday’s Mass was an extra special occasion for Lord Gill, the Lord Justice Clerk of Scotland, when his outstanding service to public life in the country was recognised. Cardinal O’Brien, representing Pope Benedict XVI, bestowed upon him the Papal Knighthood.

Joining the cardinal and Lord Gill at Sunday’s Mass, were various members of the legal profession in Scotland and their families, including Lord Gill’s fellow judges, Lord Hardie, Lord Drummond Young, Lord Matthews and Lord Doherty.

Are you fucking serious about your question regarding 'the tactic of personal abuse on here'?

your question is further evidence of your Chamberlain habit of having your ostrich head deep in the sand.

there's personal abuse on every thread on this site ffs!

everybody gets it!

Good ole bhoy drummond young must be wanting one of those papal knighthoods himself then.(did jimmy saville not get one of these as well..???).adding that wee caveat at the end of the judgement!!??..It could only happen up here..And we have a so called Bear telling the majority of us are PPP..??..Ive often wondered how he has managed to worm his way in here..and stay spouting utter TROLL PISH..But enough about that fool..I am off to the match..