Sweep Sweep In Full Effect

Do these people actually think when the Germans were bombing Clydebank that they were trying to miss the chapels and avoided the Irish comunity from the south? Mabae it just me but I don't get it. The British armed forces has been served by many faiths, colours, creeds and nationalities.

They hate Britain though, it doesn't matter that they've had players and fans who have fought/fight for the country they reside in.

Happy to pocket the British pound though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these people actually think when the Germans were bombing Clydebank that they were trying to miss the chapels and avoided the Irish comunity from the south? Mabae it just me but I don't get it. The British armed forces has been served by many faiths, colours, creeds and nationalities.

This is very true but I don't believe they ever bombed the Irish republic

Credit to the majority who did observe the silence.

Seriously? Credit for observing a minute silence for our fallen, which includes ex players and supporters of their club.

Elements of their support is a cancer in the national sport but nothing will be done to punish them.

Football clubs and supporters across the country proudly and respectfully showed their respects through wearing poppies and standing silent for a minute. Players, coaches, managers and fans of all colours, nationalities and religions showed a united respect yet a section of one club's support shows their hostility towards our nation and beliefs.

They are scum and their club condones it. They could quite easily identify and ban the cretins that embarrass them but they won't.

The spineless football authorities are no different.

They can find out who these cunts are, all tickets are linked to a supporters club or a name.

If the decent tims in the support are that disgusted then I'm sure they won't mind reporting the disrespectful individuals to celt*c.

Wear a poppy - don't wear a poppy, I'm not arsed, but don't disrespect our fallen.

I hate them, hate them with a passion and wish they were exposed more. However, if they start getting banned for being disrespectful or criminal action taken, that would raise a dangerous precedent. By all means point out the scum bags, show them up, but beyond that and it gets dangerous.

The walls of freedom of expression have already been rocked as we know regarding Rangers cultural songbook and it'd be fascism to force them into silence, however more exposure of the self praising best fans in the world and everyone will soon see them for what they are.

Lastly there's nothing on any news sources in England about this and until that changes Celtic will always have a free pass.

I hate them, hate them with a passion and wish they were exposed more. However, if they start getting banned for being disrespectful or criminal action taken, that would raise a dangerous precedent. By all means point out the scum bags, show them up, but beyond that and it gets dangerous.

The walls of freedom of expression have already been rocked as we know regarding Rangers cultural songbook and it'd be fascism to force them into silence, however more exposure of the self praising best fans in the world and everyone will soon see them for what they are.

Lastly there's nothing on any news sources in England about this and until that changes Celtic will always have a free pass.

Maybe someone will correct me, but it's a breach of the peace as far as I know.

Cunts I feel sorry for is the taigs in the army just think how they must feel at this time of year. The only people that don't support them in Britain is there own club.

This anti British carry on comes from the very top at that club. That was confirmed to the nation

Not aware of any laws mate. If there is then while I don't agree with them action should be taken.

If being disruptive during silence on Remembrance Sunday,in Britain, isn't likely to incite a riot then fucknose what is. Can you imagine them down south? They would get their cunts kicked in on a weekly basis.

Filthy, rabid, confused bunch of cunts.

If being disruptive during silence on Remembrance Sunday,in Britain, isn't likely to incite a riot then fucknose what is. Can you imagine them down south? They would get their cunts kicked in on a weekly basis.

Filthy, rabid, confused bunch of cunts.

I make you right, many a West Ham fan would feel like Xmas had come early if we played those reptile cunts.

A few years back when the bloostained banner was shown the board of the filth vowed to take action,

And they acted swiftly,they did not ban the offenders they merely swapped their tickets for other sections of the ground,ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ took legal action and won and retained their original seats

I suspect that this was a deliberate action by lieswell to make it look like he was doing something about it but intended to do fuck all,as taking the tickets off them and banning the offenders could not have been appealed,

I'm sure even Lionel hutz could have won that case for the groin brigade,coz they were still allowed in just not allowed to sit in the paid for seats

Seems mr tony watt is trying his best to hide the truth..Here we go that was posted on his fb

12195826_926715574086242_368372139956207

3 or 4 people?! I dont even want to see the video because it angers me but did I not see it reported that it was a substantial section of the away support? Which I would and have expected every year around this time.

Seems mr tony watt is trying his best to hide the truth..Here we go that was posted on his fb

12195826_926715574086242_368372139956207

The tarriers seem to be all pedalling this myth that we don't pay any money to Poppy Scotland. Aye and Big Jock never Knew FS!