"build Bridges With Scottish Football"

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scottish Football has not commented on this yet. Lets see what they say first. It will soon become manifestly clear whether any bridge building is being considered on their part

If they dare to take our titles then we need to get the fans groups to work together .

We need to boycott fully every away game put pressure on our fans to only do home games and only give our club the money.

Hit the other clubs hard if they hate us that much then we don't give them anything.

At least for a season and let them know we will not be walked over.

It will be hard as we have fans who will moan but if you are a true fan surely you can back it for a season as we need to stand together .

We have to leave Scottish football. Not build bridges with it.

The board should have an executive who"s only job is to promote the club in England and lobby to have us included somewhere in the FA pyramid at the earliest possible opportunity.

Beast mate .I agree with your sentiments on this one .Sadly I don't think Uefa would allow this

Beast mate .I agree with your sentiments on this one .Sadly I don't think Uefa would allow this

We already have examples in the EPL, French, Italian and Spanish leagues. There is of course the one biggy coming up if Catalonia gaining independence, so will Barca not be allowed to play in the Spanish League? In their case they will only apply to remain in it, whereas we need to apply to be part of a different league, albeit, the UK is indeed the one nation state, but are allowed have different footballing associations and do not know how this came about, but from memory, we cannot apply to become a member of different league, whilst we are in membership of another. We must resign first and I see no reason as to why we wouldn't be accepted.

I'm still wondering how the BTP looking for Rangers fans singing on a train has anything to do with Scottish football and building bridges?

It's the fact that if it were any other fans on that train the team they supported wouldn't have been mentioned,the filth have their people in the media and in the lobbies of power at the SFA/SPFL.

It's all part of one big stinking tater.

It's the fact that if it were any other fans on that train the team they supported wouldn't have been mentioned,the filth have their people in the media and in the lobbies of power at the SFA/SPFL.

It's all part of one big stinking tater.

Well ive seen recent articles name hearts St mirren and celtic fans

all those on here against a bridge should be fuckin' ashamed of themselves!

jist canny turn the other cheek kin yi!

just think, we could build a wonderful bridge just like the one in Bridge Over the River Kwai.

then, as soon as it's built, and every one of those bastards who have fucked us over are on it ...

blow the fucking thing to smithereens!

uch aye ..

... building bridges ... gives you that warm and cuddly feeling all over...

I've not looked through the whole thread but I've got the impression that it's only fans and certain er...journalists calling for punishment. I've heard nothing from the hierarchy of the authorities or other clubs.

I think you'd better prepare for that!

all those on here against a bridge should be fuckin' ashamed of themselves!

jist canny turn the other cheek kin yi!

just think, we could build a wonderful bridge just like the one in Bridge Over the River Kwai.

then, as soon as it's built, and every one of those bastards who have fucked us over are on it ...

blow the fucking thing to smithereens!

uch aye ..

... building bridges ... gives you that warm and cuddly feeling all over...

Fuck, it would have been much safer dealing with the Japanese than these cunts. At least with the Japs, you knew what you were in for!