Templeton's Injury.

ForeverAndEver

Love to see him have a Laffertyesque, excellent end to the Season, give Warburton a decision to make, though sadly doubt it.

Even when fit, his head went down too easy, seemed like low self esteem and confidence in regards to his playing ability.

If he missed a half decent chance early in a game, that was him fucked for the rest of it.

Pains me to say that, thought he was the flair player to make things happen and change a game when he signed.

Now sadly, seems he's just a 30 min impact player at best.

Temps has not long had an operation and he has asked warbs for a chance to resurrect his rangers career and will take a cut in wages..

If true then the guys not daft. Trying to get a contract with a cut in wages that will still be more than he'd get anywhere else.

The Scottish Prodan. Would loved him to have starred for us, sadly not to be.

I don't think anyone on here would object to him turning things around and starring for us mate.

IMO it's just never going to happen. He was the same at Hearts. Blatantly obvious to me that his body just can't cope with the rigours of top flight football.

A huge disappointment. He's about as much use as Andy Webster. Chancer should play for free in order to prove himself capable of handling the responsibility and rigours of playing at a big club. However I suspect he's more likely the type who will be sueing us next summer for unearned holiday pay.

If he does get fit and get a game for us again he'll only be on for 5 minutes before a gust of wind floors him and he gets injured again.

He needs to go as soon as possible. I think he could have been a good player for us but just not worked out for him.

Some very harsh comments in here. He looked very bright at the start of the season and I think Mark Warburtons system will suit him well. Really hope he gets back to full fitness soon and proves all the doubters wrong

I don't think he showed anywhere near enough when he played. It would be better for both parties if he moved on as soon as possible.