It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there's been Rangers fans who've done it too? I couldn't give a fuck less what team someone supports. It's utterly fucking disgusting and anyone who does it should face the most severe punishment. Using it as a throwaway in a football blog shows no regard for the victims of such a horrible thing.

There's no doubt been fans of most clubs who's done it.

There's only 1 club who's actually condoned it and covered it up. Think about it.

There's no doubt been fans of most clubs who's done it.

There's only 1 club who's actually condoned it and covered it up. Think about it.

I think that is at the core of the argument on this thread. They will NOT be the only club. The very nature of institutional child abuse does have elements of collusion and covering it up. It would be wrong to think this that they are the only ones and to use such a vile crime to chant and sing about, to get one over on them does the victims an injustice. Just my thoughts.

I think that is at the core of the argument on this thread. They will NOT be the only club. The very nature of institutional child abuse does have elements of collusion and covering it up. It would be wrong to think this that they are the only ones and to use such a vile crime to chant and sing about, to get one over on them does the victims an injustice. Just my thoughts.

Are you big jock ?

I actually agree with you on this, but the fact of the matter is that they are they only club where it has been publicly acknowledged that they kept quiet about child abuse...and yet no action is taken.

Questions need to be asked as to why not.

I actually agree with you on this, but the fact of the matter is that they are they only club where it has been publicly acknowledged that they kept quiet about child abuse...and yet no action is taken.

Questions need to be asked as to why not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-34934395

They are still trying to cover it up but the pressure is mounting for the inquiry to cover youth organisations.

Care to explain why exactly does it do the victims an injustice? This should be good.

In such situations I can see why football fans singing about such acts can be viewed as distasteful and yes point scoring.

That said, if this occurred in your street and those responsible were still going about their business you might feel differently

Issues as such cant just be swept away, much as some would wish. Keeping such acts in the pubic eye is imperative and while a more prominent media would be helpful we unfortunately don't have that.

If it was in my street I would have posters up outside the offending address and make sure it was never out the local news if possible.

So signing and point scoring does in this situation, keep it to some degree in the public eye.

Care to explain why exactly does it do the victims an injustice? This should be good.

Oh, OK then since I'm a roaster.

Singing "who shagged all the boys" and "Jimmy Saville, he's one of your own" at a football match has zero affect on supporting the victims of abuse or indeed bringing anyone to justice for it - NONE. It's just a song.... a thing you do, nothing more. No one will be jailed because you sing a song....

If you want to see justice (my original point) then do something besides singing.... or if you want to keep singing then sing.

Is that better?

In the right circumstances it's right to tar Celtic with this brush, it happened and their silence on the issue has been deafening.

I will agree with those saying that persistently bringing it up in a shameful game of one-upmanship is more than a little cringeworthy, though.

In the right circumstances it's right to tar Celtic with this brush, it happened and their silence on the issue has been deafening.

I will agree with those saying that persistently bringing it up in a shameful game of one-upmanship is more than a little cringeworthy, though.

The days of worrying about being cringe worthy are over. Yes I still believe there is a gulf in class between the support of our club and that other mob. That said they have embraced the dirty war tactics far better and have left our reputation in tatters for any neutral who cares to listen. Yes it might seem childish, petty and go against the grain for a lot of us. Anybody in any doubt however about just how effective their tactics have been need only look at the damage been caused to this club over the last few years.

Truth be known Rangers fans reminding them of their crimes does nothing to further harm the victim's, that kind of thinking is for the Corbins of this world. For the here and now these people are of no use to us and we need to fight this fight without one hand stringed up behind our back no matter how unsavoury the more liberal minded find it.

Oh right so don't highlight just incase there's another club out there who might be covering it up? Yeah that makes sense

You handwringers never fail to stoop to new depths

Yes I have relatives who are Celtic fans. Other than my mum, who has no real interest in football, the last time I spoke to any of them would have been in March. Good try though.

I have a problem with illegal drugs? Are you mixing up that I like to smoke some weed up with having a drug problem? Does anyone who has a drink have an alcohol problem?

Of course you have Bheast friends and relatives, Its ripping out you, you actually look like one too.

Yes you have problems with drugs and the drugs you take are illegal, just like shagging children,

You don't appear to have a problem with any of them.

Its a good job you are friendly with the Bheasts and fight their corner because on this thread alone you have admitted to taking illegal drugs and also informed everyone on an open forum that your mother divulges sensitive information outside of the workplace.

While no like minded individual would in any way celebrate child abuse, I do not have any problems reminding Celtic supporters of their own clubs failings as long as they continue their campaign against us.

Exactly

The handwringers and apologists can't see that no ones celebrating it but simply reminding them of their vile deeds every chance they get

I'm not obsessed by it - I don't say it to belittle every single Celtic fan I meet but I save it for that special type of tarrier I.e the one that says we are dead or cheated etc

Of course you have Bheast friends and relatives, Its ripping out you, you actually look like one too.

Yes you have problems with drugs and the drugs you take are illegal, just like shagging children,

You don't appear to have a problem with any of them.

Its a good job you are friendly with the Bheasts and fight their corner because on this thread alone you have admitted to taking illegal drugs and also informed everyone on an open forum that your mother divulges sensitive information outside of the workplace.

:lol:

Oh no. I smoke weed. Someone call the police! I'm sure they'll get on it right away.

I don't have any problem with abusing children? Have you read any of the thread? If that's what you've managed to get from my posts then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Whose corner am I fighting here? The Kelly's? Stein? Or am I just expressing my sheer disgust at using the sexual abuse of kids to score points?

I look like one too? What is this primary school? Fucking hell :lol: