It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

How any fan of this club, after what weve been through can go to great lengths to try to stop bringing up their past is beyond me. The total hypocrisy that EBTs are the biggest scandal in football, yet whenever the proven peadophile ring gets mentioned you have fans of this club openly asking to stop talking about it. Mindless.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having sat on many childrens panels, I'm fully aware of the damage that this type of crime can inflict on young people.

You seem quite determined to make this "go away". I would rather shine a light on it. If it means using any high profile medium, then so be it.

It's disgraceful that football fans are having to bring this into the stadium, and therefore the limelite. This crime should have been dealt with by the governing bodies but hey, it wasn't. Maybe it's time that justice was served.

As I said, the gloves should be off. You commit a crime as a football club, then the club get the punishment.

What would the football authorities punish them for? Bringing the game into disrepute?

Football fans don't have to bring it into the stadium. They choose to only because it's our biggest rivals.

If we go down the Celtic committed a crime route does that mean Rangers did if Whyte/Green are convicted?

Having sat on many childrens panels, I'm fully aware of the damage that this type of crime can inflict on young people.

You seem quite determined to make this "go away". I would rather shine a light on it. If it means using any high profile medium, then so be it.

It's disgraceful that football fans are having to bring this into the stadium, and therefore the limelite. This crime should have been dealt with by the governing bodies but hey, it wasn't. Maybe it's time that justice was served.

As I said, the gloves should be off. You commit a crime as a football club, then the club get the punishment.

Surely if you've sat on children's panels you're well in, or at least know, the correct people to report these incidents to and are actively pursuing this under your own steam? Surely as one in the know you have already 'taken the gloves off' and are vigorous in your efforts to get action?

What would the football authorities punish them for? Bringing the game into disrepute?

Football fans don't have to bring it into the stadium. They choose to only because it's our biggest rivals.

If we go down the Celtic committed a crime route does that mean Rangers did if Whyte/Green are convicted?

Yea, OK. You win the peodophilia debate.

Rangers fans should be quiet about it.

We get your stance. Shhhhhh!

How any fan of this club, after what weve been through can go to great lengths to try to stop bringing up their past is beyond me. The total hypocrisy that EBTs are the biggest scandal in football, yet whenever the proven peadophile ring gets mentioned you have fans of this club openly asking to stop talking about it. Mindless.

No you haven't mate. There's no fans of this club openly asking for it to stop. What you have is a couple of clowns on here for a wind up, seems they're getting what they came for.

It's went from a cover up to a proven peadophile ring.

Neither Rangers nor her fans have attempted to cover up the alleged crimes of Whyte/Green, however, Celtic the club and their fans have attempted on various occasions to cover up the whole Torbett Tower's actions.

So you just compared the fraudulent takeover of a football club to child abuse.

Deary me, you've well and truly lost this one, you can be comforted by BP9's tongue up your arsehole though to soothe the pain! :D

So you just compared the fraudulent takeover of a football club to child abuse.

Deary me, you've well and truly lost this one, you can be comforted by BP9's tongue up your arsehole though to soothe the pain! :D

No I compared one set of individuals committing a crime to another set of individuals committing a crime. I didn't compare the actual offences themselves. But then you likely already knew that.

No I compared one set of individuals committing a crime to another set of individuals committing a crime. I didn't compare the actual offences themselves. But then you likely already knew that.

You did, the crimes are very different, actually surprised at you with that.

You've lost the moral high ground now.

You did, the crimes are very different, actually surprised at you with that.

You've lost the moral high ground now.

I had the moral high ground?

Nowhere did I compare he actual crimes themselves or the sentences for either. Only the fact that a crime had been committed (assuming Whyte and Green get convicted)

I had the moral high ground?

Nowhere did I compare he actual crimes themselves or the sentences for either. Only the fact that a crime had been committed (assuming Whyte and Green get convicted)

It's not even comparable though, what next?

Shoplifting and rape?

They're both crimes, eh.