Vladislavs Gutkovskis

eskbankloyal

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know he impressed on trial?

According to this from the DRhebel

VLADISLAVS GUTKOVSKIS is waiting to hear if Rangers wants to sign him following his successful trial period – or he will look to clinch a transfer to Sparta Prague instead.

The Latvian striker impressed while at Murray Park last month and netted a hat-trick in a bounce game.

But the Championship leaders’ boss Mark Warburton has yet to follow up his initial interest and Skonto Riga have had other offers for the 20-year-old.

The hitman was sent off for the Lavtvian Under-21s against their Estonian counterparts on Monday.

Gutkovskis said: “I was in Glasgow and I really liked it there.

“Rangers treated me very well and after the trial the manager spoke to me and told me they would be waiting for me once I got back.

“I felt I did very well. I played in a match and scored three goals and we won 5-0.

“My agent has told me about the interest from both Sparta and Dukla Prague, so there should be something soon.

“I have a year left with Skonto but everyone knows about their financial situation being not the best.

“I want to play abroad to improve my game and I am waiting on Rangers coming back to me to see if they want me.”