Gift I Got From Rangers After My Dinner At Ibrox

RFCRobertson

Got a surprise birthday party at the Argyle restaurant (Which is fantastic, highly recommend it), just after it I was talking to the lady at the front desk when she gave me this poster

VVaJKE9.jpg

It's been signed by the first squad, Sir Davie and Mr Warburton.

Absolutely chuffed with it and am going to frame it now (I'll put up a pic of it later when it gets done), been keeping it out flat cause I had to fold it down on the minibus home.

Couldn't thank the lady enough for it! The players signed it as they were coming in, there is one or two others like it that she has

EDIT: thank you very much for the birthday wishes, had a great day

Got a surprise birthday party at the Argyle restaurant (Which is fantastic, highly recommend it), just after it I was talking to the lady at the front desk when she gave me this poster

VVaJKE9.jpg

It's been signed by the first squad, Sir Davie and Mr Warburton.

Absolutely chuffed with it and am going to frame it now (I'll put up a pic of it later when it gets done), been keeping it out flat cause I had to fold it down on the minibus home.

Couldn't thank the lady enough for it! The players signed it as they were coming in, there is one or two others like it that she has

EDIT: thank you very much for the birthday wishes, had a great day

Can't beleive the baldy cunt in the middle photobombed your poster mate.

Security at Ibrox is a shambles.

Nice one, I'd have probably been secretly raging she didn't show it a bit more reverence and roll it rather than fold it.

I didn't even notice the folds, it was my mum who'd said when we got home to leave it out flat.

I was simply awestruck, I've never had a autograph before let alone what's shaping up to be my favorite rangers team and at that I got all of them, was actually so gobsmacked

My sister wis raging too.

I didn't even notice the folds, it was my mum who'd said when we got home to leave it out flat.

I was simply awestruck, I've never had a autograph before let alone what's shaping up to be my favorite rangers team and at that I got all of them, was actually so gobsmacked

My sister wis raging too.

Aye same mate I'd have been delighted but still wishing she'd hadnt folded it, happy birthday, sounds a peach.