Fans Groups

Bluefarm

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't what the blurb above the donate button says.

I would be very careful of accusing good Bears of financial mismanagement. You are a fanny, we all know that. However, you're also making a very serious claim here.

I've passed on what you're saying to those you are smearing

Money donated goes to erskine, twaddle and loyalist causes amongst other things, I never knew that the site was paid for by admin, I thought donations would be used for that so kudos to the admin guys for that.

8 blokes stick in cash.

Money donated goes to erskine, twaddle and loyalist causes amongst other things, I never knew that the site was paid for by admin, I thought donations would be used for that so kudos to the admin guys for that.

That's what their donate button says its for. Given the outrage by some posters about possible uses of the RFFF money, there's been plenty "that's no why I donated" posts recently, I'd have thought other groups would have been very clear in where they spent their donations etc.

That's what their donate button says its for. Given the outrage by some posters about possible uses of the RFFF money, there's been plenty "that's no why I donated" posts recently, I'd have thought other groups would have been very clear in where they spent their donations etc.

I'll pass on your concerns and smears. Talking pish is one thing, smearing and making snide innuendos about financial wrongdoing is another.

I'll pass on your concerns and smears. Talking pish is one thing, smearing and making snide innuendos about financial wrongdoing is another.

Asking for the same transparency expected of others is "smearing" and "snide innuendos"? Fair enough. I'll take that to mean anyone asking he same of the club is "smearing" and making "snide innuendos" .

Asking for the same transparency expected of others is "smearing" and "snide innuendos"? Fair enough. I'll take that to mean anyone asking he same of the club is "smearing" and making "snide innuendos" .

In the real world, when you make accusations against innocent people... .....

You're clearly demented.

I've already offered you to meet the people involved to see what goes where.

I have met all admin and believe me they are as trustworthy as they come. Some of these new age fans (the dude) just hate the fact that a Rangers fans site supports the loyalist cause. And I hope you ask the same questions of other sites that you troll.

"This site prevails due to the

sterling efforts of volunteers for no

financial gain. If you wish, you

can donate to VB running costs

by clicking the button below"

"All costs are met by admin"

So where does the money donated to their "running costs" go?

Profiteers, blue pound etc etc

Dude you would be better carrying out some research before launching in to issue unedifying smear insinuations.

Indeed it is no surprise that in the past week Vanguard Bears donated £560 to the Twaddell and Woodvale Residents Association; the sum of money being passed over to TWRA by Progressive Unionist Party leader Billy Hutchinson. Vanguard Bears raised the money in empathy with loyalist protestors who have stood defiantly on a daily basis to make their displeasure at the Parades Commission refusal to allow an Orange walk to pass the Ardoyne area of north Belfast. The money is intended to ‘go towards much-needed hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, biscuits, chocolate etc. for the resilient and impervious protesters.’

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/fan-culture/277-the-not-so-lost-world-the-culture-of-rangers-fans

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/

And if you scroll down their homepage you will see only last month they presented a £600 to the Twaddell Peace Camp.

Seems to me they are doing what it says on the tin - supporting Loyalist causes.

Shame on you.

Dude you would be better carrying out some research before launching in to issue unedifying smear insinuations.

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/fan-culture/277-the-not-so-lost-world-the-culture-of-rangers-fans

And if you scroll down their homepage you will see only last month they presented a £600 to the Twaddell Peace Camp.

Seems to me they are doing what it says on the tin - supporting Loyalist causes.

Shame on you.

D'Art...how do they do that type of stuff without selling training gear and tops?

Shame on you.

Except that's not what it says on the tin D'. Here's what it says on the tin:

"This site prevails due to the

sterling efforts of volunteers for no

financial gain. If you wish, you

can donate to VB running costs

by clicking the button below"

What smear insinuations have I made? Is asking for transparency about finances smearing?