What's Your Game Of The Year ?

watty.

Bloodborne followed closely by Rocket League.

Phantom Pain was such a fucking letdown,thanks Konami :wanker:

the twist at the end of mgsv was the final kick in the balls for me.once you discover it,you don't want to go back to it again.

oh and thanks for all the bloodborne advice mate.wouldn't have finished it without you.

Found most to be shite tbh, last game I really enjoyed was shadow of Mordor.

hear they're making a sequel to it mate,looking forward to seeing what they do with the nemesis system this time.needs a bigger world with more variety also,but i think it will be an even bigger success.

Anybody willing to have a guess as to which game they think will be their favourite this time next year?

I can see it being Horizon Zero Dawn for me if it does indeed get a 2016 release.

Hunting fucking robot dinosaurs with a bow and arrow,I'm sold.

FFXV looks to be massive as well.

Destiny is probably the game i've lost the most hours to this year followed by Battlefield 4....still love that game.

I've got over 2000 hours in Destiny but most of the guys I teamed up with have gone to Black Ops (I'm worse than a man short at that game).

I've changed my mind,Monday's game is easily my game of the year :D

That took a few seconds for the penny to drop. First I was like "he never posted his favourite game on Monday" then I was like "wait is there a game called Mondays game?". Almost googled it then the penny actually did drop. :lol:

haven't even opened uncharted yet what is it like mate?

After a long absence from console gaming my other half furnished me with a PS4 for Xmas. Battlefront / Uncharted Collection Pack + TR4 Definitive. Uncharted1 has been played constantly, completed Drakes Fortune on 'Easy' in a week. Now replaying on 'Crushing' but would probably recommend just going for 'Normal' throughout.

Basically its Raiders Of The Lost Ark in a game, done very, very well. Outstanding story, great re-mastered PS4 visuals. I would highly recommend it, but will personally be playing The Last Of Us before moving onto the next story (although I'm led to believe Uncharted 2 is outstanding).