Can We Finally Win A Vital Big Match ?

eejay the dj

I agree mate .The first game of the season is always a big game .Maybe never vital .I reaterate that is is a vital game .Nothing is won or lost but it's s psychological blow that Hibs and especially mutant face ,would not recover from .Vital to many a bear but some arrogant ones won't admit to that

Totally agree, I saw Derek Rae on Twitter earlier saying Monday's game wont decide the Title but I half disagree? If Rangers scud Hibs on Monday it'll be a fatal blow and I fully believe they'll tail off, maybe not by a cricket margin but they'll never be as close to us again this Season, if they won it then it would be game on a and every point from that point until the end of the Season would likely be vital

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree, I saw Derek Rae on Twitter earlier saying Monday's game wont decide the Title but I half disagree? If Rangers scud Hibs on Monday it'll be a fatal blow and I fully believe they'll tail off, maybe not by a cricket margin but they'll never be as close to us again this Season, if they won it then it would be game on a and every point from that point until the end of the Season would likely be vital

That's how I see it too .Lose it and playing catch up could be harder than we think .Win it and like you ,think Hivs would lose the impetus that their good run has given them .It's all very well some saying fuck Hivs ,they are nobodies .All I remember is last years pain and fucking up against a Motherwell side that finished second bottom .I'm hoping out club is now not as complacent that some of our fans have become

ok if we put 5 past them i will put £20 to your chosen charity.

Teams are all ready showing that they know our tactics and Wharbuton cant seem to change when its not going the way we expect, always play high, get the ball near the box, lose the ball. Dont tet me wrong i think him and weir are right for the job but seem very stuck on how we play.

hey, Charlie, considering the domination and that we shoulda had at least 6 rather than 4, don't you think that a charity of your choice deserves that 20 quid? :)