I'm Nit Picking Here

An error of judgement. First time I have seen him do that... unless I have missed it in a previous game.

Wasn't great at their winner at ER.

Wee run of conceding 2 a game continues.

Good job our lads up front were a lot more clinical today!

Odd game though - I think the only noteworthy save by either keeper was by Wes at 4-2.

Me personally thought when McKay skinned and nutmegged past 3 defenders and Miller missed, that had it gone in that this would've been the game where we would score 10. The icing on the cake for me was Waghorns touch to nearly stop the ball and that cunt fyvie was still running when the ball was in the net. Looked every inch a total dick. :lol::uk:

I sit in BF4 I think he heard a call from one of our defenders and left it, hence they missed it as well and gave it a goal.

It must have been something like that because he is never that uncertain in those situations. Apart from that, when we went down to 10 men we used a lot of intelligence on the ball, taking it wide etc; apart from the loss of that goal, which shouldn't have happened, I thought that was very good for a team that has as many young players as we do. It was a very disciplined performance to see that game through.

After watching it several more times Im still of the opinion that Wilson or Kiernan should have cleared it and the chances of the big man clattering into them could have resulted in a goal. Taverniers marking of Malonga was also terrible. The three outfield players were guilty of basic mistakes