Warburton's 8 Vs 4 Passing Drill

Captain Hilts

One for the football hipsters :lol:

Found some interesting footage of one of Warburton's passing drills from his Watford days. Very similar to what he has brought to Rangers.

https://touch.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1192018347495033&id=556836567679884&fs=0&ref=m_notif&notif_t=photo_reply

The way it is with the refs up here there's every chance we'll be 4 against 8 in a real game.

(Yes I know the rules about the game being abandoned after so many sendings off, but you often wonder if the referees we get know those rules....)

The way it is with the refs up here there's every chance we'll be 4 against 8 in a real game.

(Yes I know the rules about the game being abandoned after so many sendings off, but you often wonder if the referees we get know those rules....)

Tbf we have only had 1 red card this season and if we are being honest it was the other players fault rather than the refs. I think his decision was understandable given his view and the speed of what happened. (tu)

Hearts made a decent effort one time......

http://youtu.be/K7SYjjlDT50

I find it fascinating how far he has come. Always destined for great things. I too work at an academy part time and he basically started doing just what I do. He'd finish his day job in the city and head over to coach at Watford's academy 3/4 evenings a week. Things just progressed for him from there, maybe I'll even manage The Rangers one day!

Tbf we have only had 1 red card this season and if we are being honest it was the other players fault rather than the refs. I think his decision was understandable given his view and the speed of what happened. (tu)

If you have the majority of ball possession during a game the less chance you will have players booked or red carded. It's a good by product with high ball retention. It's the opposition who'll rack up disciplinary points not Rangers.