Barry Douglas

HeHaw

Dare I say it... Would suit Warbs style better than Wallace

In what way? He's been in Poland at least 3 years never got a cap for Scotland. Please give a detailed account of his style of play and how well he's been doing abroad as you seem to know how he's doing

In what way? He's been in Poland at least 3 years never got a cap for Scotland. Please give a detailed account of his style of play and how well he's been doing abroad as you seem to know how he's doing

I've actually seen Barry Douglas play for Lech Poznan and I watch the Ekstraklasa every week and I can tell you that Barry Douglas is a bloody decent fullback,but to say he would suit the Warburton style of play better than Wallace is wrong in my opinion,for the simple reason Wallace has a better engine than Douglas and is more an attacking player than Douglas.Douglas is a better defender than big Rhino,so for me the only way Douglas would get a game at the moment is as a defensive midfielder (or an injury to Wallace or Tavernier)

I will tell you this though! The wee cunt can hit a belter of a free kick with that left peg of his as I saw him put "my Polish team" Legia Warsaw to the sword last March in the Ekstraklasa and he did exactly the same to FK Sarajevo in the CL qualifiers in July from the other side of the pitch. :pipe:

Can't see it happening. He's happy in Poland, had a fair bit of success. And is hopeful of a move to Germany. He's definitely a Rangers fan.

was going to say this, wasnt sure if it was the summer i read it, not sure if he was linked with us then but i defo remember reading an interview with him where he said he was happy there and would like a move to Germany in 2/3 years

Barry Douglas isn't as good at attacking as Waldo but better defensively and can deliver was linked to the taigs before he went to Poland. Great delivery the boy has.

I don't do drugs but regularly take part in overhyping hahahaha

Papac was a wonderful player for us. I wondered why we signed Wallace in the first place. At that time, almost everyone I spoke to said Wallace was a better defender.