*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ending the year up a grand total of £1.60 :lol:

:lol: Am headed that way too. Did not bad for a beginner. Started with £10 and got 5 free bets with Wm Hill. Got up to around £100 but it's now down at £22 :lol: Just a bit of fun though!

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: Am headed that way too. Did not bad for a beginner. Started with £10 and got 5 free bets with Wm Hill. Got up to around £100 but it's now down at £22 :lol: Just a bit of fun though!

Fucking wish a only put in a tenner mate :lol: 

15 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Fingers crossed Wm Hill agree with you then mate. Had Ronaldo to hit 3+ and a couple of others to get 1 each. Was something like 50/1. Probably fucked though :lol: 

They don't mate, sorry I thought the joke wouldn't have turned out this sinister 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only if it went for a corner imo 

:lol: Fuckin bookies don't specify that part! 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

They don't mate, sorry I thought the joke wouldn't have turned out this sinister 

:lol: Nah it's cool mate, I knew you were kidding on! 

Bet was fucked anyway! There's a reason I never took this up before now, and it'll be a short lived thing! Am shite!

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: Fuckin bookies don't specify that part! 

:lol: Nah it's cool mate, I knew you were kidding on! 

Bet was fucked anyway! There's a reason I never took this up before now, and it'll be a short lived thing! Am shite!

Get @Laudrup1984 to give you tips. Hes class at those bets.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Get @Laudrup1984 to give you tips. Hes class at those bets.

I lose far more than I win, unfortunately, don't worry about that! Came up dry tonight. Didn't have much on though. Even though Man U have struggled of late there is very little value in them in the SOT market. The prices are terrible. You need quite a lot to happen to get decent value.

I generally like to bet on big odds, low stakes, multiple legs, thus giving myself as many chances as winning as possible. The value has to be good though so I float between Betfair, Bet365, SkyBet, Paddy Power and William Hill trying to see if there is something that represents good value. The difference at times can be quite significant. If there is no value I try not to bet! Waiting for starting line ups, and players getting injured/subbed is a pain in the arse though, as well as trying to get multiple bets on before kick off!

Trying to second guess the formation, where a player will play is another thought. Tonight it almost worked. I thought McTominay would play a bit further forward and it almost came up. 

On paper McTominay was one of my longest shots but he had 3 shots on target tonight. That's pretty unusual. My second bet below is just a Cavani (he had an offside SOT) and Sancho (he almost had one with the OG) SOT away. I don't quite mind losing those ones as my research is fine. It's just one of those things. That's where it's difficult to give tips. Pre match, in my view Cavani was a cert to get a SOT. He was also a cert to get more shots away than Lennon, Wood, McTominay, Shaw. Didn't happen though! So like most betting, need a huge amount of luck!  I couldn't have done much more. Surely Cavani should be getting at least 1 SOT against Burnley. It's all good fun though!

image.thumb.png.e980ef181f3698f34544767d59b55a37.png

image.thumb.png.7dd9020cde68d581c30162bee129961d.png

For me there's going to be no betting unless it's matched betting was down £125 last year. :( 

Been a couple of years since i last rinsed the bookies for their free offers and have moved house a couple of times since, so should be good to go with new accounts. :D 

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Gordon Elliott sending two over to Ayr tomorrow, Sean Bowen on both of them and doesn't have any other rides.

5/2 in the first race and 11/8 in the last race, so the double is just less than 15/2. Thought I'd have a go anyway.

From his website....

MOTOWN MAGGIE will see only 5 other rivals in this mares Novice hurdle. She brings some really nice for into this and will hopefully be able to bring her A game with Sean Bowen in the saddle.

In the bumper BURN THE EVIDENCE will see only 4 other rivals, both mares and geldings. She has really improved lately and made another good show the last day. The mares allowance should be a big help to her and Sean Bowen takes the ride.