• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, harlands plater said:

These diddy clubs tend to alternate between ex-Rangers and ex-tarriers as managers. They bring in over-the-hill Rangers or tarriers players respectively. After around eighteen months they get sacked and the board bring in someone from the opposite side for around eighteen months. Repeat indefinitely.

It's how the food chain works. Good luck jig but not for next weekend 

It's easy to turn your nose at players you once supported once they have left you & think you are the bigger man.. There is literally no reason to moan about Jig, if it was regarding his wages then the moans should be directed towards people who were on triple his wage last season. No-one outside of Ibrox seems to actually have the facts as to who that was. Also, people can only accept what they were offered too, in fact Jig offered to play for free. So it is all forgotten now.

Jig gave a lot to Rangers in a stunning career that people can only dream of & I suspect if he was 30 last season rather than 36 there would be nobody on here trying to think they know it all by moaning without any justification

:lol:

Bunch of bitter bastards on here.

Won leagues, cups and made a European final (our first in 36 years) as a Rangers player. When shit hit the fan 4 years ago he didn't fuck off with the rats, he remained loyal and was our captain.

He's a Bear who got to live the dream. But, we paid him and he's friendly with a celtic player so he's a cunt. :lol:

Must eat some of you up inside that he's on the Rangers hall of fame. Pyoor beelin you must be. State of some of you. Oh, and this idea some of you have that there should be no sentimentality in football is ridiculous too.

10 minutes ago, RangersMind said:

There is literally no reason to moan about Jig

He was captain of the team who failed to achieve automatic promotion out of scotland's second league.

He led his fellow players in a playoff capitulation. 

He walked off the park chummy chatty and smily as we were being taught an embarrassing lesson by our biggest rivals.

Literally nothing to moan about my arse.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He was captain of the team who failed to achieve automatic promotion out of scotland's second league.

He led his fellow players in a playoff capitulation. 

He walked off the park chummy chatty and smily as we were being taught an embarrassing lesson by our biggest rivals.

Literally nothing to moan about my arse.

You seem to be ignoring a lot of his Rangers career in your summation of him.

2 minutes ago, RangersMind said:

What's your thoughts on Gerrard? Should liverpool sue him for his wages back because he slipped I take it in your warped world

Why the fuck would I care about him or them? 

You quoted my comment on the dud gardener. Take it he too can do no wrong in your eyes...

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why the fuck would I care about him or them? 

You quoted my comment on the dud gardener. Take it he too can do no wrong in your eyes...

I didn't mean to come off abrasive, I normally agree with you mate but I feel that when players leave, even like Super Ally, we should remember them for the good times and not the bad times such as missing a sitter, unless they messed us about like Paysmith & Whittaker. I just sort of defended Jig & Super Ally because they are some of the biggest Rangers men in our recent and maybe entire history and I'm sure they watch out for us every game and will continue to.

15 minutes ago, RangersMind said:

I didn't mean to come off abrasive, I normally agree with you mate but I feel that when players leave, even like Super Ally, we should remember them for the good times and not the bad times such as missing a sitter, unless they messed us about like Paysmith & Whittaker. I just sort of defended Jig & Super Ally because they are some of the biggest Rangers men in our recent and maybe entire history and I'm sure they watch out for us every game and will continue to.

Mccoist done a lot worse than 'miss a sitter'.

His goal against Lyon was a thing of thunderous beauty,  welcome back big man but I hope you get pumped :thumbup:

I wont forget the time some tried to boo him only for the others around the place to give him the respect he deserved. Times like that I see the real beauty of our support, respect and loyalty in equal measure.

Jigs issue was he was paid too much, and played for 2 seasons too long.

If he'd left with dignity after the league 1 season, instead of (supposedly) renegotiating his very expensive contract to be less money, but longer and with an 'if fit must play' clause, he'd be thought of in much better light.

Unfortunately for a lot of good Rangers players, they were involved under Ally in the worst season in our history IMO. That's a stench that will take time to fade. 

23 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If he'd left with dignity after the league 1 season, instead of (supposedly) renegotiating his very expensive contract to be less money, but longer and with an 'if fit must play' clause, he'd be thought of in much better light.

Unfortunately for a lot of good Rangers players, they were involved under Ally in the worst season in our history IMO. That's a stench that will take time to fade. 

Any proof of this clause in his contract? 

59 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Stop talking pish.