Andy Halliday

King Jela

18 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Last word freak :-)

What more would you like to see from him?

To be controlling the midfield. I didn't think Ball was great today but there's potential there for a very good centre midfield. Calm in possession,  always available and always getting involved. He should be in the team in that position for the time being imo

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We were shite for the first hour before Holt and then Law changed the game and we created more chances which should've won the game. 

You should have watched the game (tu) only a retard could've missed it 

Hahaha! 

You're a card. OP is raging about Andy Hallliday but rates Nicky Law! And thinks Dom Ball had the makings of a very good CM player!

Is this a joke?!! Ball is a tryer but is never a centre midfielder in a million years and Law is a pathetic excuse for a player. In any position. 

Did Halliday ignore when you asked for a selfie or something? You're really embarrassing yourself. 

Just now, gsa said:

Hahaha! 

You're a card. OP is raging about Andy Hallliday but rates Nicky Law! And thinks Dom Ball had the makings of a very good CM player!

Is this a joke?!! Ball is a tryer but is never a centre midfielder in a million years and Law is. Pathetic excuse for a player. I'm any position. 

Did Halliday ignore when you asked for a selfie or something? You're really embarrassing yourself. 

I'm a card? What is that? :lol: 

I'm not raging about Halliday, just don't rate the guy. Simple. Don't know why that would make you so angry tbh. I think you're too much of a pussy for this forum. 

Off you go elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

People use to praise the fuck out of Lafferty due to his supporter status and look how that turned out.

Oft! :D 

I understand supporters loving one of their own pulling on the shirt but if he isn't good enough then he shouldn't be here, and he is nowhere near good enough. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm a card? What is that? :lol: 

I'm not raging about Halliday, just don't rate the guy. Simple. Don't know why that would make you so angry tbh. I think you're too much of a pussy for this forum. 

Off you go elsewhere. 

Haha!!

yeah it's really stressing me out! Rangers Media is a real jungle!

You're the one starting ranting threads and calling people retards! Not one for self awareness are you?

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Haha!!

yeah it's really stressing me out! Rangers Media is a real jungle!

You're the one starting ranting threads and calling people retards! Not one for self awareness are you?

Why are you still here? I told you to leave. 

Come back in a few days when you've calmed down, pal (tu) 

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

Do you even watch us gsa? Ball was pretty good again today and has been for a few games. He could very well slot in at CM/CDM for us if still here in the future.

Of course he doesn't watch us ffs :lol: 

look at his posts ffs. He's clueless. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Of course he doesn't watch us ffs :lol: 

look at his posts ffs. He's clueless. 

Anyone who thinks Dom Ball is a future centre midfielder is clueless. 

I'll leave when I'm ready big fella (not here anywhere close to as much as you because I've got a life) but I'm quite happy watching you embarrass yourself. And pretend you're not upset when you're clearly hysterical. 

I'm not convinced by Halliday.

I think he's decent but I don't think the sitting role is his role long term. The problem is if that isn't his long term position then what is? We've only seen him deployed there or in the role he was today with a little bit more license to play and it just didn't happen for him. 

I think long term he could be one of the guys who it's good to have in and around the squad but I don't think he'll be first pick in our next top division title winning team.

As OP stated though, he absolutely gets a free pass at times.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Of course but considering Waghorn's our top scorer, Holt has been arguably our best player and Kiernan and Wes have been part of a defence that's conceded the least amount of goals this season they've at least proved their worth, unlike Andy. 

Warburton disagrees with this

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

Anyone who thinks Dom Ball is a future centre midfielder is clueless. 

I'll leave when I'm ready big fella (not here anywhere close to as much as you because I've got a life) but I'm quite happy watching you embarrass yourself. And pretend you're not upset when you're clearly hysterical. 

Why are you still here? I told you to leave 

Off you go 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You don't watch Rangers yet come on a Rangers forum. It's cringey. 

I was at the game. And last week, and the week before that. 

And you're still replying? Stop stalking me? Is this how it started with Halliday? He spurned your advances and now you're all antsy and obsessed?

Ball played well today and last week in holding role but although he stiffens up our defence, I think we have tended to lose a bit of spark from our forward play.  Halliday is better playing and distributing the ball from the DM position IMO although probably not as good defensively as Ball.  

Thought Halliday looked a bit lost today in his new position but improved a bit when Kiernan was taken off and he reverted to his usual role.

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

I was at the game. And last week, and the week before that. 

And you're still replying? Stop stalking me? Is this how it started with Halliday? He spurned your advances and now you're all antsy and obsessed?

I started this thread and you started replying to me. Are you that dumb that you can't remember ?

And don't lie. You don't know where Ibrox is. Admit it, it's fine. 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

I mentioned he had a decent strike. Did you miss that? 

There's fuck all else to his game, apart from being a pyoor bluenose 

Haliday like Holt does something in the team that we don't notice unless he's gone.

He is a good player, he makes good connecting plays, good shots on target. Can't ask any more of that from a midfielder without him turning into a Striker

Bearing in mind that Midfield isn't even Halidays natural positon. Pretty sure he's a natural winger. It'd be like asking Kiernan to be a winger when he's a natural defender.