up and championship

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

wtf is bears fans thinking im a septic fan on here for a laugh. Im being serious about next season are we good enough to challenge. At this moment in time its a no. And any true blue fan out there who thinks different need to check what team there watching

Next season is next season, we will be a different outfit, the leagues not won yet, when it is, money will be spent.

14 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

wtf is bears fans thinking im a septic fan on here for a laugh. Im being serious about next season are we good enough to challenge. At this moment in time its a no. And any true blue fan out there who thinks different need to check what team there watching

So who are most of our playing squad that are on loan?

4 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

thats cause you are

im a tim....lol. don;t make me laugh.what so my day is that bad i just sign up to wing rangers fans up aye right ye are

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Next season is next season, we will be a different outfit, the leagues not won yet, when it is, money will be spent.

hopefully mate. Im not slaughtering them well i did a bit. But guys we are playing teams that we should be beating week in week out. All im saying is will we challenge next year

11 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

what a joke supposed to be a true bears forum but yet you write an honest opinion and get slaughtered or called a taig....

There's nothing honest about it. It's utter fucking dross written by someone with the intelligence of a rock. You've literally made up half the shite you've posted and posting "I'm a Rangers man froo and froo" just makes you look even more dodgy. It's a Rangers forum. Being a Rangers man is kinda already implied. 

Although if you'd like to rebutt where I've slaughtered your post Id be quite happy to indulge and tear that to shreds too.

Just now, GazzasFluteAntics said:

we will go up but i think it will take us at least seasons before we fully challenge again. we are playing mugs/pub teams at the moment wake up dude. Yes the right additions will be needed but will they gel quick enough for a challenge for the titlt

Didn't Falkirk make the Scottish Cup final last season?

Didn't Hibs, just last weekend, come back from 2-0 down to draw with 3rd place in the Premiership Hearts?

I wouldn't mind playing for a pub team like those. Last one I played for half the boys were blowing out their hole after 10 minutes never mind being minutes away from winning the Scottish Cup.

2 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

we will go up but i think it will take us at least seasons before we fully challenge again. we are playing mugs/pub teams at the moment wake up dude. Yes the right additions will be needed but will they gel quick enough for a challenge for the titlt

Your digging a hole again pal, mugs/pub teams ?

Dude

Well done mate. Tore the cunt a new arsehole.

If he was a genuine bear he wouldve argues his points.

Instead he comes on for a noise up after Ross county and Aberdeen fucked them and then they scraped by a team who probably spend most of their weekends snorting gear on the bus heading home after a game.

In 7 months we will have pumped this shower of fucking shite at Ibrox and the implosion will be fucking immense to watch.

Up to our necks in it