• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure pal.

eskbankloyal got his pal in contact with me and he just said they were in process of setting it up..

Cheers mate. 

Quite surprised they didn't have that set up already.  But I get it must be pretty stressful arranging everything.

I just need to buy them before @Mr Soprano buys 150 dollars worth of Pokemon and SPFL stickers 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Cheers mate. 

Quite surprised they didn't have that set up already.  But I get it must be pretty stressful arranging everything.

I just need to buy them before @Mr Soprano buys 150 dollars worth of Pokemon and SPFL stickers 

I see he was with the mad squad last night..

disgusting behaviour..

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BEE said:

Think they will sell out fast? I wasn't going to go but my mates Mrs is a travel agent and got us a cracking deal.

I think they might mste. I don't really know much about it other than  they're on sale as the 3 day package up until end of October and then if there's any left after then they will start to.sell singular tickets ie. If you only want to.do 2 of the nights then you buy 2 tickets for they nights etc.

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I gave @Mr Soprano 600 dollars for 4 ticket packages and i've never heard from him..

vile..

I'm off to Vegas a week on Thursday mate.  He's passed it on to me for the poker tables.  Your cash is in safe hands!