Falkirk defender Peter Grant: 'Rangers 46,000 strong home support will win them the league'

LeeWallaceRFC

1 minute ago, WestEndLoyal said:

Paul McStay has massive potential. He will probably be snapped up by one of the huge Serie A teams soon.

That wee aids looking bastard was still Scotland's most promising player at 26 ... McNee wanking over him in commentry every game they played

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

Good piece Peter but yer das still a wank.

Just like the rest of his bigot family (especially both the Grandfather and Father of Peter the pointer) Two of the most despicable sectarian cunts that ever walked this earth.

He's actually lucky to have a Father because I was tempted to throw the wee cunt into the Calder Burn when he was born :lol:

Have to disagree with the sentiment that we (the 46,000) will win the league. Mr Warburton and the Rangers team will win the league. If home crowds won leagues, we would have been promoted last season.

It looks as though we will put things right this year after last seasons abortion of a campaign. As far as I am concerned, the fact that we finished so far behind another team in the competition for top spot in the second tier is the most horrible thing that has happened to us over the last 4 years.

All things being said however, it obviously gives our players a lift to see the best part of 50K Bears at Ibrox when they run out of that tunnel. Up to us now to make sure that the Presbyterian Palace of Football is sold out, or near as dammit between now until the end of the season.

Maybe slightly off topic but I am pretty sure that Hibs will go up via the play offs and that Falkirk will come up next season - they are probably a better team than the 2 who will go down (Dundee Hibs + 1 other) and while I have little time for Houston, he has done a good job.

4 hours ago, WestEndLoyal said:

Paul McStay has massive potential. He will probably be snapped up by one of the huge Serie A teams soon.

Liked the way when his contract was up he threw his shirt into the crowd as a cheerio . Then the 'world' waited to see which top English , Italian , Spanish club would snap him up.

And waited . . . . . 

And waited . . . . . 

fans play a big part but it comes down to what the manager and players do. we might be able to create a lot of noise/support but it's up to the players to react to that. we can stand screaming and shouting for 90 minutes but it won't make any difference if the players don't have the fight in them to go win the game. 

12 hours ago, wilberforce1 said:

Houston is a bluenose.

LOL! Aye Falkirk Blue! He lives in Baillieston near me. He does his old school team St Bridget's, football awards every year. Also was Scouting for ra Sellick until he got the Falkirk gig.He is not a bear! 

15 hours ago, Dazzler said:

As much as I hate to say it Peter Houston's teams have always performed well against us, he just needs to work out how to play everyone else.

Wasn't always the case. I remember Boyd firing 5 past one of his United teams. Finished 7-1. Cracking day out that was 

18 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Worked in Franklyns bar in Bellshill whilst still a player , never hid his dislike of us then and still doesn't try to hide it , or his leanings toward the tarriers .

That's enough evidence for me right there. Guilty as charged ya Shettleston. Peter "i'm raging" at the Rangers.

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

do we always get 46,000 at every home game?

Unfortunately, I've not been keeping track of the numbers every game this season to give a really coloured view mate, but (to state the obvious) if it's a weekend match there will be more than 40k fans inside Ibrox mate (hitting that 46k and above level) - when we sell out every ticket, it isn't reported as 51k because we have to use a few thousand seats empty to seperate home and away fans unfortunately.