eskbankloyal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Smile said:

To think they are in that slop house then have the cheek to be the ones involved in offensive behaviour bill in football.

I think for me this is where the RST could have done better with their complaint.   They should have linked the complaint more to the Behaviour Bill as I think it would have had more credence.   Fans of other clubs should also be concerned with the location and the message it's sending.  I think we are not the only supporters that think Celtic are getting away with offensive behavior and glorifying terrorism. 

1 minute ago, cstamomusa said:

I think for me this is where the RST could have done better with their complaint.   They should have linked the complaint more to the Behaviour Bill as I think it would have had more credence.   Fans of other clubs should also be concerned with the location and the message it's sending.  I think we are not the only supporters that think Celtic are getting away with offensive behavior and glorifying terrorism. 

Yes, agree they could have as it makes a mockery of the Bill.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I think you are wrong in that respect. Very wrong.

Actually on this ocassion, I think BP9 is correct.  The SNP are trying to erode everyone's civil liberties, not just those of Rangers fans and/or Protestants.

The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”....... AH

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Aye but are you a proddie atheist or a kafflik or even moslem atheist?   :matron:

I see no evidence for any God ,therefore I don't believe in him so that pretty much rules out all three,although if I'm completely honest only two of them would offend me.

18 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

While I would condemn any politician organizing a rally or any meeting at a venue which is seen as being affiliated with any terrorist organization. Especially when that organization has no bearing on Scottish politics.

However if a political organization held a meeting in a known protestant venue,where there had been meetings in support of the UDA with flute bands etc. Would there be the same questioning of their motives by the RST?

But that's not the question or the point of the op is it? 

Why not simply give your views on the op without going tit for tat and trying to condemn or justify others actions.... hypothetical as it may be.

This country is being governed by two faced polticians that want us to be ashamed of our protestant heritage.

Its not wrong to condemn terrorist support or be ashamed to do so.

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What the fuck has this to do with Rangers or the RST ? Why are the RST involved? This letter helps Rangers - how? Your right I am fed up with that mob - the RST!

That's not what I asked (and you know it)

20 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

The big question is who in the fuck do we vote for to rid us of these clowns.

We voted NO but the votes on parties is wide spread where as these mutants are a collective.

cracking from RST slowly but surely we are taking our enemies in the crosshairs and they best be ready for us!

Spot on, this is exactly how the captured all the Westminster seats with less actual votes then the Yes campaign got. Heard an interview with Alistair Campbell at the time of Charles Kennedy's death where he claimed Kennedy had contacted him about forming a Unionist party in Scotland to pull together like minded politicians from all parties to fight the SNP and their ultimate independence goal. Campbell didn't think there was enough appetite for it and Kennedy's death put an end to any drive behind it.