eskbankloyal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BF2 said:

He's not saying you shouldn't participate in the debate - he's saying your leaving yourself open to ridicule given the position of most of the members on this forum.  Would you go out your way to go on any other forum just to disagree with the majority on it?  Maybe you should try an SNP or nationalists forum instead of crywanking on here constantly.

I joined this forum for the football - Rangers  - but folk keep politicising it - and I keep objecting to that politicication - but folk like a good wee rant about what polictics or religion I should have to be here and I disagree with that - so I partcipate in these political charades that try to mask themslves as having relevance to my club. 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes - we should man the pitchforks if anyone meets in a place that worships a fairy in the sky - who belongs to a secret society or a publicly funded building - IF we are going to let the RST moan about meeting in a pub!

you'd fit in well with the rest of the Republican/fenian sympathisers in your beloved SNP,absolute wankstain of the highest order is it any wonder we're seen as an easy target with "fans" like you in our ranks

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I joined this forum for the football - Rangers  - but folk keep politicising it - and I keep objecting to that politicication - but folk like a good wee rant about what polictics or religion I should have to be here and I disagree with that - so I partcipate in these political charades that try to mask themslves as having relevance to my club. 

You think politics should be kept out of football - that's fine and your entitled to your opinion.  There's plenty of threads about purely football on this forum.

The majority on here disagree with your political views and we're entitled to our opinion just as much as you are.  You either need to accept this or argue about politics on a neutral politics forum, as you're attention-seeking posts on here aren't doing you any favours.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So lets get this straight,you are ok with the party you vote for staging a PR stunt in a bar whos patrons support an organisation who tried to kill you when you were stationed in Northern Ireland.....how noble of you:rolleyes:

Imagine fighting alongside BP9 for your country.

Taliban/ISIS ready to behead you and rather that shoot the cunt in the head BP9 would be standing there telling you that he can see where the guy is coming from and we've probably killed one of the guy's friends in the past, so really we only have ourselves to blame.

Bluepeter9 you're digging some size of f****** hole for yourself here and are too blind to see how agenda ridden your posts are . You've every right to follow the party of your choice but to defend the indefensible leaves you open to ridicule. By f*** you've made your point in this thread but surely even you can see we ain't listening and no matter how many times you post ,the facts are you're just plain WRONG .

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Hey don't forget all the "haters " You forgotten to mention that for a while " Bp you are such a hypocrite

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hey don't forget all the "haters " You forgotten to mention that for a while " Bp you are such a hypocrite

The guys an SNP supporting drama queen looking for his next big wind up. Don't let him bother you too much, you're not going to convert a retard.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

You are the one trying to dictate what should or shouldnt be discussed

I think our fanbase needs to be defended, ive criticised the RST for not being vigilant towards the media etc so im glad theyre  doing it now.

It doesn't harm us in any way from what  can see

'Dictate' - If I was dictating what we would discuss - I'd bring back the 'Lets all laugh at Celtic' thread into the Bears Den - where it belongs. :pipe: 

... This is NOT the RST being vigilant about what is said about Rangers in the media - this is the RST questioning why and SNP meeting was held in a particular pub that some Rangers fans don't like based on its 'allegiance' - quite how that is looking after Rangers interest I do not know and NO ONE on this thread has even come close to explaining it either!

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I wish religion and politics stayed the fuck away from the team I love and support....  sadly this may take some time.

It is what divides us....

Religion and politics are a Big part of the club you support so get used to it,thankfully  while it may divide us most are on the right side .

And that fat eejit Salmond professes to be a hertz fan.

With the religious bigotry in the city, you'd think they just may have been intelligent enough to hold an event in a non partisan location, but no, they're open about it.

There are many Bears who give them their vote (not me) and by doing this they insult them all, for a party who want to stamp out bigotry, there doing their best to encourage it

God knows how we can get rid of them.

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

'Dictate' - If I was dictating what we would discuss - I'd bring back the 'Lets all laugh at Celtic' thread into the Bears Den - where it belongs. :pipe: 

... This is NOT the RST being vigilant about what is said about Rangers in the media - this is the RST questioning why and SNP meeting was held in a particular pub that some Rangers fans don't like based on its 'allegiance' - quite how that is looking after Rangers interest I do not know and NO ONE on this thread has even come close to explaining it either!

so the SNP arent actively targeting and demonising Rangers fans? i would say its very fucking relevant where their allegiances lie,nothing more than a bitter,rancid shower of fenian bastards

29 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Bluepeter9 you're digging some size of f****** hole for yourself here and are too blind to see how agenda ridden your posts are . You've every right to follow the party of your choice but to defend the indefensible leaves you open to ridicule. By f*** you've made your point in this thread but surely even you can see we ain't listening and no matter how many times you post ,the facts are you're just plain WRONG .

So - explain to me why the RST getting all offended about the SNP holding a meeting in a Celtic pub is worthy of any comment,   - let alone a letter to all and sundry ? I thought 'we' wanted to keep the BD 'pure' and yet someone has brought up the fact that the SNP had a meeting in a Celtic pub as something 'worthy'. Oh dear!

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

By f*** you're a stubborn boy,starting to think you're a little obsessed .

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

so the SNP arent actively targeting and demonising Rangers fans? i would say its very fucking relevant where their allegiances lie,nothing more than a bitter,rancid shower of fenian bastards

Your right - the SNP are NOT actively targeting and demonising Rangers fans! 

Thats just paranoic pish!

Just now, ianferguson said:

Religion and politics are a Big part of the club you support so get used to it,thankfully  while it may divide us most are on the right side .

I've supported Rangers for nearly 50 years, no cunt will tell me how or what I should do politically or religiously - I support my team how I want to, not how others think I should... my religious and political thoughts are not connected to my support of this great team.

I will not however, castigate or belittle any fellow bear for how they choose to support our team.... which appears the common ground.

All welcome no one denied...........