Press Conference.

He sounds completely fed up with the drivel that is put forward to him week after week.

"I know you've already covered this Mark,but..."

"I know you don't want to speak about Hibs, but..."

"I know you've said one game at a time, but..."

Fucking guff.

Just watched this now.

MW is a very impressive guy!  As Beaujolais says, you never tire of listening to him.

As a club we're buzzing right now but I can only imagine what next season might be like if we can get our noses in front in the league!  The pain and struggles of these last 3/4 might be wiped out very, very soon!!:)

I'm nodding away to myself agreeing that Dundee is the biggest single game of the season. Then I catch myself doing it and think: WTF DUNDEE, the biggest game? How did my expectations ever get so low? My lowest was coming away from a 2-0 walk over by Celtic last year and feeling relieved it hadn't been a thrashing. Thank Christ for Warburton, he's restoring my faith in my team. Go out play your socks off and beat this team the usual 3-0 + they can expect from now on.

37 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I'm nodding away to myself agreeing that Dundee is the biggest single game of the season. Then I catch myself doing it and think: WTF DUNDEE, the biggest game?

Next season, when we're in the priemership. Dundee will be a wee team that we're expected to win. 

Why should that be any different right now? and If (when) we beat them on Saturday, it'll show that even right now we could go toe to toe with SPL clubs. Nevermind that we're getting additional footballers in the summer. 

A SPL club who felt they need to side a "weakend" team against Celtic so that they're fully ready on saturday. 

That's not only disrespectful to celtic (they don't deserve it anyway) but it also shows that they know we're a formidable adversary. 

49 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I'm nodding away to myself agreeing that Dundee is the biggest single game of the season. Then I catch myself doing it and think: WTF DUNDEE, the biggest game? How did my expectations ever get so low? My lowest was coming away from a 2-0 walk over by Celtic last year and feeling relieved it hadn't been a thrashing. Thank Christ for Warburton, he's restoring my faith in my team. Go out play your socks off and beat this team the usual 3-0 + they can expect from now on.

Possibly when we started to rebuild for another season in the championship?

Given from where we've come this is a big test for us, reality - this is a side who rested players and still held the tarriers comfortably in their ain midden, its going to be a tough game, I'm sorry but 3-0 is pie in the sky, I'd bite your hand off for winning by a last minute goal off their keepers arse cheek right now.

That stupid boot not take the hint last week FS! We couldn't give a fuck about what an obsessed smelly retarded inbred smelly tarrier fuck says about the worlds most successful club OK.

Apart from a few "Groundhog Day" moments,especially from that obnoxious fucking female Village idiot that masquerades as a "Reporter", there were at least some questions regarding football that the gaffer offered his opinion sensibly and also concerned a few of our younger players, so for me it was a slight improvement from the normal press conferences. :pipe: