St Mirren Away

So I'm guessing some season ticket holders will be contacted again seen as more tickets are on sale.

Ballot was done in January and Rangers would have been expecting usual allocation. Surely now it would be the rest of the CCCS who didn't get this through their allocation going into a ballot?

EDIT: Just remembered they deal with tickets directly.

5 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Alex Rae influence paying off I see. :lol:

*camera pans to St Mirren dugout no sign of Alex Rae*

*camera pans to Rangers fans fans doing the bouncy and a bald head resembling Alex Rae can be seen bobbing up and down*

1 hour ago, ranter said:

Would tell them to stick their tickets up their arse. We'll get presented with the trophy the week before so the game is only a training session. 

Hopefully we'll have a cup final to play the week after so every player going flat out to get into the team :541:

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

*camera pans to St Mirren dugout no sign of Alex Rae*

*camera pans to Rangers fans fans doing the bouncy and a bald head resembling Alex Rae can be seen bobbing up and down*

Doubt it. He was one of the ones that said a phoenix club wouldn't be a the same and he didn't care if the honors he won with us was taken off him/us during the title stripping campaign. I've no idea why no many fans hold a candle to this man like he was Laudrup or Gascoigne or something. Bob Malcolm done more for us.

6 hours ago, hammer time said:

Hopefully we'll have a cup final to play the week after so every player going flat out to get into the team :541:

The cup final isn't for 3 weeks after this game actually mate. Cup final is 21st May.

That's a potential break that could work against us I think.

29 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

The cup final isn't for 3 weeks after this game actually mate. Cup final is 21st May.

That's a potential break that could work against us I think.

You'd hope we'd jet off to the Algarve or somewhere for a high intensity training camp and a place they can work hard and relax at the same time. Would be perfect preparation for it IMO.

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You'd hope we'd jet off to the Algarve or somewhere for a high intensity training camp and a place they can work hard and relax at the same time. Would be perfect preparation for it IMO.

I expect that's what they would do mate.

I am probably basing my initial thoughts on how our previous regime would have handled things. But I am sure MW would have us prepared properly for it.