Petrofac public sale

jfergie91

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how many tickets in total have been allocated to Rangers?

Our initial allocation was around 25,000 so I'm assuming they've all been sold to season ticket holders before the public sale begun today?

How many more do we need to shift for a sell out?

8 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Anyone know how many tickets in total have been allocated to Rangers?

Our initial allocation was around 25,000 so I'm assuming they've all been sold to season ticket holders before the public sale begun today?

How many more do we need to shift for a sell out?

I'm pretty sure the main bit is full or near full as I got my mates tickets which are right next to peterhead fans so I think it will just be the second level to sell.

7 minutes ago, Gillete said:

How many supporters are Peterhead getting?

Think they're initial allocation was 3600. My mate lives up there and he said about 3000 had been sold a couple of weeks ago. I imagine they'll maybe end up with 5000 or so.

6 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

It would be tremendous if we could sell this out!  A Hampden almost exclusively packed full with Bears for a Cup Final should be a great day out.

Hopefully this will be the last time ever we're in the Challenge Cup too!.................

I don't think Peterhead would complain if it was because I'm sure they get half the cash! 

4 hours ago, TBagalag said:

Think they're initial allocation was 3600. My mate lives up there and he said about 3000 had been sold a couple of weeks ago. I imagine they'll maybe end up with 5000 or so.

3000 of them and 2000 celtc fans. Sounds about right!

4 hours ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Prob be a sellout mate it's our first  hampden final in ages I would be surprised if it wasn't sold out 

I'll be surprised if it is...

Reckon we'll do well but not 100% confident there will be enough interest in this to get to a sell out, would love it if we did though! (tu)

I've already got mine on cc and got extra with season numbers 

Called to get more but said I've to go online and get a membership number to get more from public sale. Someone please help me out. Had a look but can't see anything like that 

no idea why it's so hard to buy tickets