Would you wear green

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore a sweater with grey and blueish green hoops years ago (my Mum basically made me as it was a gift from my aunt in America and it was really as much blue as green) and I had a tracksuit that was mainly navy with a little bit of green, white and lilac (it was Adidas and my parents bought me it when I was ten and I actually wanted a grey and blue Nike one but my Dad wanted the Adidas one and got us one each) but I haven't bought anything which has anything other than a tiny green pinstripe on the sleeve or a little green logo (like my Lacoste stuff which is nearly all either blue, orange or white with blue sleeves and a red stripe on the chest although I did get one grey shirt recently which breaks the Rangersy kind of colour schemes for all my Lacoste stuff) but I'm really touchy about getting anything that looks vaguely like a Septic shirt of any kind or has even a vague Paddystani vibe to it.

On ‎2016‎/‎03‎/‎24 at 9:51 PM, BlueboyG said:

No never, I hate the colour green, I wouldn't even have a green car, I openly admit it's my hatred of the scum and their colour, if my wife wears green I always comment, it's just fuckin horrible.

Having a green car is a significant choice - having a green sweet now & again is bad enough - but a green car is huge mate.

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Having a green car is a significant choice - having a green sweet now & again is bad enough - but a green car is huge mate.

Its a cunt as I like chocolate limes, but you have to draw the line some where.:disappointment: