More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've seen this 'junkie' accusation levelled at the Dude before, and nearly sure I've seen him respond that he has/had a few joints, though stand to be corrected. If that's so, then it's a bit of a  ridiculous thing to say. You ever take a look at 'the fear' thread :lol:

Also, whether someone has or hasn't had a bout of mental illness, and let's be honest, a fair few poor people have, as unfortunately it's a common illness like many others, is a bit of a cheap shot, making derogatory statements such as 'group therapy sessions' etc

Just my opinion, feel free to disagree, I won't be getting into an argument about it :)

Ha ha crack aint that bad a drug 

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do indeed enjoy a joint or two, much like Gogzy and christ knows how many others on here, and it's not like we've ever seen any threads on here asking about Amsterdam now is it? :lol:

Suicide is the single biggest cause of death amongst 18-45 males in Scotland I believe. I'd happily bet every last thing I own that there are lots & lots of posters who have suffered from mental illness.

Fuck, I've been to Amsterdam, done a few mental things in my time and I've even been ill. Thanks fuck I'm not 18-45

Skin up mate 

Just now, ChesterPerry said:

I wonder what the titles you write for would think about that statement. 

It isn't something I make any secret of whatsoever. I'm a card carrying member of pro cannabis legalisation party CISPA, and regularly share pro-cannabis literature on my social media networks, the same ones on which the majority of my work is also shared. As are many of the people I'm employed by.

This isn't 1953. Cannabis is widely used by lot & lots of people. There's currently a bill going through parliament that, if successful would see cannabis legalised for medicinal and recreational purposes and licensed in the same manner as alcohol.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It isn't something I make any secret of whatsoever. I'm a card carrying member of pro cannabis legalisation party CISPA, and regularly share pro-cannabis literature on my social media networks, the same ones on which the majority of my work is also shared. As are many of the people I'm employed by.

This isn't 1953. Cannabis is widely used by lot & lots of people. There's currently a bill going through parliament that, if successful would see cannabis legalised for medicinal and recreational purposes and licensed in the same manner as alcohol.

This confirms my initial suspicion that the titles you write for are not taken seriously whatsoever.

1 minute ago, ChesterPerry said:

What respected title would remunerate a self admitted mentally ill drug abuser?

That sounds like a description of the great Hunter S. Thompson there or is it Ernest Hemingway? Wait, maybe it was Stephen King?

Who'd ever hire any of those guys to write something eh?

It really is hilarious when folk start calling you a taig/fenian for not viewing everything with biased eyes. I wonder what percentage of media complaints are received from each side of Glasgow, but I suspect a 50 50 split is not far off. The daily record and the sun are anti protestant, anti catholic, anti semitic, anti seltic, anti Rangers or whatever you perceive them to be. Same with the SFA etc. There is no need for such anger and paranoia, just get on with your life and enjoy supporting your team. The shite Speirs etc. come out with should have 0 effect on your life. The VB would be a decent group if they just smoked a little weed.

Also,I've just read the last couple of pages,now I don't agree with everything The Dude posts and I'll admit that I do find it suspicious that almost every VB thread he's here trolling or whatever,for whatever reasons.

But if people are calling somebody mentally ill for having panic attacks etc,that's just cuntish :lol: 

And GrandBoabySucker can die in a fire.

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

It really is hilarious when folk start calling you a taig/fenian for not viewing everything with biased eyes. I wonder what percentage of media complaints are received from each side of Glasgow, but I suspect a 50 50 split is not far off. The daily record and the sun are anti protestant, anti catholic, anti semitic, anti seltic, anti Rangers or whatever you perceive them to be. Same with the SFA etc. There is no need for such anger and paranoia, just get on with your life and enjoy supporting your team. The shite Speirs etc. come out with should have 0 effect on your life. The VB would be a decent group if they just smoked a little weed.

So it's paranoia when the Scottish football governing bodies, which you mention there, attempted a title stripping campaign against us for no other reason than us employing a legal tax scheme to pay players at a time when we were at our lowest and fighting to keep our titles and history and being demoted.

Very good. See if someone with a dozen posts said that on here they'd be banned on sight.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Also,I've just read the last couple of pages,now I don't agree with everything The Dude posts and I'll admit that I do find it suspicious that almost every VB thread he's here trolling or whatever,for whatever reasons.

But if people are calling somebody mentally ill for having panic attacks etc,that's just cuntish :lol: 

I liked a post and hadn't even posted in the thread then KAI couldn't get over his wee crush on me so had to have a pop. Some folk just need to have some interaction with me to complete their day.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And GrandBoabySucker can die in a fire.

No-one called him mentally ill for having panic attacks. Personally, when he disclosed the illness I said fair enough - it has no baring on his attitude on here at times.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

People can like what they want but I think it's quite telling that the minute harsh words come the way of the VB's and quite possibly the biggest troll on here in grandmaster suck makes a comment about there not being any anti Rangers bias in Scotland and he all of a sudden likes it speaks volumes.

I don't deny anything. I probably do have a mental condition. God knows. Must have been mental when I used to stick up for you when I thought you were a decent guy at one point when tbh you're nothing but another divisive troll who get's his kicks out of arguing with people and going against the grain on here too.

I said there was "not any anti Rangers bias in Scotland", fuck, i must be sleep editing again. You are doing exactly what you hate the media doing, making shit up. You would be a great journo.

Just now, K.A.I said:

No-one called him mentally ill for having panic attacks. Personally, when he disclosed the illness I said fair enough - it has no baring on his attitude on here at times.

Yes, bad old me liking posts. How heinous. I'll have to hope Focus don't put my front door in soon. :lol:

11 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

:lol:

Spit my drink out moment, haven't laughed as much since you posted your 'Stokes would make a good striker for us' thread :lol:

You're a funny fucker alright, a bit of humour, just what this thread needed lol

Just now, The Dude said:

I liked a post and hadn't even posted in the thread then KAI couldn't get over his wee crush on me so had to have a pop. Some folk just need to have some interaction with me to complete their day.

I'd be happy if you logged out and never came back tbh. You don't have to post for you to get across your petty hatred of VB's. Sums you up.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So it's paranoia when the Scottish football governing bodies, which you mention there, attempted a title stripping campaign against us for no other reason than us employing a legal tax scheme to pay players at a time when we were at our lowest and fighting to keep our titles and history and being demoted.

Very good. See if someone with a dozen posts said that on here they'd be banned on sight.

Attempted a "title stripping campaign". Again, another lie to suit your agenda.

Just now, K.A.I said:

You don't have to post for you to get across your petty hatred of VB's. Sums you up.

Let me get this right. I don't have to actually post anything to make my point? By fuck, I can transmit messages simply by the power of thought. I'm going to chuck this writing stuff and just beam my thoughts into everyone's head.

Jesus fucking wept. :lol:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Let me get this right. I don't have to actually post anything to make my point? By fuck, I can transmit messages simply by the power of thought. I'm going to chuck this writing stuff and just beam my thoughts into everyone's head.

It's not the power of thought at all when you liked a baseless and moronic rant against the VB's for exposing a rags lies. It's there for everyone to see. Power of thought doesn't come into it.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As Richard Pryor once said, 'see, I told you taking that shit would make you stupid' :lol:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It's not the power of thought at all when you liked a baseless and moronic rant against the VB's for exposing a rags lies. It's there for everyone to see. Power of thought doesn't come into it.

Fuck me, you're off in the deep end. I don't think it's my mental health you should be worrying about...