More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

Just now, GrandSuckMaster said:

Yes, a report was commissioned to see if an unfair advantage had been attained. No-one tried to strip any titles, that was more media paranoia.

Aw I feel so silly now.

You really do not have the slighest what you are on about. I can tell you for an absolute fact from 2 sources close to what was going on (non-Rangers sources) that there was an intense appetite from within the higher corridors of Scottish football to nail us on our titles. I don't expect someone like you (or your new found buddy The Dude) to acknowledge this for one minute because it doesn't suit your agenda's but I can promise you it's the truth. Can PM admin my sources if they wish and they will verify.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fuck me, you're off in the deep end. I don't think it's my mental health you should be worrying about...

You said something about the power of thought to understand what you meant when you don't need to as we could all see visually you dived in and liked a dig against the VB's. Where does the power of thought come into it?

You talking about off into deep-end's when you just compared Rangers having Gazza as a player to the Rangers haters at the BBC making their stitch-up programes and shows/clips.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Aw I feel so silly now.

You really do not have the slighest what you are on about. I can tell you for an absolute fact from 2 sources close to what was going on (non-Rangers sources) that there was an intense appetite from within the higher corridors of Scottish football to nail us on our titles. I don't expect someone like you (or your new found buddy The Dude) to acknowledge this for one minute because it doesn't suit your agenda's but I can promise you it's the truth. Can PM admin my sources if they wish and they will verify.

I don't acknowledge that for one minute. Save your PMs man, I have nothing against you or any members of the VB, I just think you should all chill and remember what you like about football.

I don't acknowledge that for one minute. Save your PMs man, I have nothing against you or any members of the VB, I just think you should all chill and remember what you like about football.

Because you don't want to acknowledge the truth? ... the rest of your post, fair enough. I'm not a member of VB btw - I'm just your average Rangers fan who appreciates what these guys do - unlike you two (and BluePeter9)

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Because you don't want to acknowledge the truth? ... the rest of your post, fair enough. I'm not a member of VB btw - I'm just your average Rangers fan who appreciates what these guys do - unlike you two (and BluePeter9)

No, I just don't think it is the truth. I appreciate them for many things, they just annoy me by making us seem so pedantic and by trying to have a specific identity for our fans I disagree with.

No, I just don't think it is the truth. I appreciate them for many things, they just annoy me by making us seem so pedantic and by trying to have a specific identity for our fans I disagree with.

I can promise you it's the truth.

But hey, believe what you want.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You said something about the power of thought to understand what you meant when you don't need to as we could all see visually you dived in and liked a dig against the VB's. Where does the power of thought come into it?

You talking about off into deep-end's when you just compared Rangers having Gazza as a player to the Rangers haters at the BBC making their stitch-up programes and shows/clips.

Aye, a post about not giving a fuck what someone you thinks hates you is a "baseless and moronic rant" against VB. Infact, here's the full post. It's very ranty right enough. Incredibly strong anti-VB stance too

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Aye, a post about not giving a fuck what someone you thinks hates you is a "baseless and moronic rant" against VB. Infact, here's the full post. It's very ranty right enough. Incredibly strong anti-VB stance too

Except there was another post you liked (and now just unliked) the one where Suckmaster said he wished this "fine group" didn't exist.

Not a member of VB myself but appreciate their input to The Rangers cause and get the feeling that there are those who are jealous and scared that they get favoured over them ! But what do I know am only a fully paid up season ticket holder with history ! Maybe DK will clear things up apparently he's in town and a board meeting was held including two of the top men in the fans organisations, but then again maybe it's an April fools joke!;):sherlock:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

:lol:

I was only joking about the unliked post tbh but apologies (to an exctent) - I went back and re-read why I was annoyed at you to start with and it was about the non-Rangers bias in the media crap you's were coming out with.

The rest of the shit moved on so fast I got mixed up what the hell you liked at the very start.

Your still a fucking dick.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I was only joking about the unliked post tbh but apologies (to an exctent) - I went back and re-read why I was annoyed at you to start with and it was about the non-Rangers bias in the media crap you's were coming out with.

The rest of the shit moved on so fast I got mixed up what the hell you liked at the very start.

Your still a fucking dick.

Again, :lol:

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Well seen "The Dude" liked that post of yours btw - speaks volumes about him too. Not even surprising.

Is that similar to you liking a post where someone fabricated a story about Rangers fans throwing bricks and cans at the main stand Windows?

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Is that similar to you liking a post where someone fabricated a story about Rangers fans throwing bricks and cans at the main stand Windows?

Yes. Because the protestors were scummy bastards that night. They stormed the doors and threw cups inside that and assaulted staff. So I don't find it too hard to believe they did what you've just said there too. If I did like that comment?

Do you deny the storming of the doors, throwing cups and the assaults?

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

doh

:lol:

What? take out the direct VB dig from the other quote and it still speaks volumes for him tbh - no anti-Rangers bias - what absolute shite.

Or carry on posting the wee faces. Not had a really funny gif from you in ages. Maybe one of them.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes. Because the protestors were scummy bastards that night. They stormed the doors and threw cups inside that and assaulted staff. So I don't find it too hard to believe they did what you've just said there too. If I did like that comment?

Do you deny the storming of the doors, throwing cups and the assaults?

You were all to eager to believe the sort of Rangers hating propaganda that would have outraged any Rangers supporter if they had read such a blatant lie in the sun.

A few idiots forced  there way into Argyle house injuring a couple of members of Rangers staff in the process. Shame on them for doing so but great credit should be given for the behaviour of the thousands of Rangers fans who took part in a non violent protest that night.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

You were all to eager to believe the sort of Rangers hating propaganda that would have outraged any Rangers supporter if they had read such a blatant lie in the sun.

A few idiots forced  there way into Argyle house injuring a couple of members of Rangers staff in the process. Shame on them for doing so but great credit should be given for the behaviour of the thousands of Rangers fans who took part in a non violent protest that night.

But he was referring to the violent protestors :lol:

and Rangers hating propaganda is a bit much. During that period I actually supported my team - unlike the guys you worship that advocated boycotts and stayed away. I don't need to be eager to believe anything. I believe anything thats, well, believable? and seeing them storm the front doors of Arygle House, assault staff and lob objects then it's not too much of a stretch for me to believe they also launched objects at the windows. What's the difference? confused here.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What? take out the direct VB dig from the other quote and it still speaks volumes for him tbh - no anti-Rangers bias - what absolute shite.

Or carry on posting the wee faces. Not had a really funny gif from you in ages. Maybe one of them.

This thread has made you look quite foolish...

PsSoa.gif