More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Is that why you goaded him to the join the thread, you needed to argue with someone you think has a "mental condition"?

Puts your own "mental condition" in question.

He was already in the thread, liking comments made by Grandmastersuck. Disgraceful comments IMO ... that's why he's getting it.

and there you go, on cue, helping him with his victim card mentality. This was how the last lot got banned, wasn't it? you and another came in and gave it the poor him getting picked on and then you's got your wee result. This doesn't concern you tbh - unless you want to take the same ridiculous point of view that there's not media outlets and individuals in the media in Scotland with an anti-Rangers bias then I'm all yours ....

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He was already in the thread, liking comments made by Grandmastersuck. Disgraceful comments IMO ... that's why he's getting it.

and there you go, on cue, helping him with his victim card mentality. This was how the last lot got banned, wasn't it? you and another came in and gave it the poor him getting picked on and then you's got your wee result. This doesn't concern you tbh - unless you want to take the same ridiculous point of view that there's not media outlets and individuals in the media in Scotland with an anti-Rangers bias then I'm all yours ....

He hadn't posted anything in the thread. You policing who can like what now? This "mental condition" is appearing worse.

I noticed you didn't deny you had a "mental condition", so it must be true. In respect I'll back off and allow you to deal with your "mental condition".

Just now, AlBear85 said:

He hadn't posted anything in the thread. You policing who can like what now? This "mental condition" is appearing worse.

I noticed you didn't deny you had a "mental condition", so it must be true. In respect I'll back off and allow you to deal with your "mental condition.

People can like what they want but I think it's quite telling that the minute harsh words come the way of the VB's and quite possibly the biggest troll on here in grandmaster suck makes a comment about there not being any anti Rangers bias in Scotland and he all of a sudden likes it speaks volumes.

I don't deny anything. I probably do have a mental condition. God knows. Must have been mental when I used to stick up for you when I thought you were a decent guy at one point when tbh you're nothing but another divisive troll who get's his kicks out of arguing with people and going against the grain on here too.

Just now, K.A.I said:

People can like what they want but I think it's quite telling that the minute harsh words come the way of the VB's and quite possibly the biggest troll on here in grandmaster suck makes a comment about there not being any anti Rangers bias in Scotland and he all of a sudden likes it speaks volumes.

I don't deny anything. I probably do have a mental condition. God knows. Must have been mental when I used to stick up for you when I thought you were a decent guy at one point when tbh you're nothing but another divisive troll who get's his kicks out of arguing with people and going against the grain on here too.

Everyone you don't agree with is a troll. Fair enough.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Everyone you don't agree with is a troll. Fair enough.

That's you trolling now. Just a couple of days ago, for example, I made comments in 2 main threads in the boardroom section saying I don't really agree with anything Eskbank and Louden Greg say on here but I think they are two decent guys who know how to debate and talk to people and have my respect. Something you and your wee friend could learn.

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hold on a minute the organisation employed the people who made it, funded it, made it, approved it, aired it - then after the event kept the people in their jobs (freelance or not) ... they have done stitch-up documentries and everything and backed people who have said we cheat and are a new club despite being factually incorrect ... and that's just the BBC. You are making a total arse of yourself here.

I never meant admin came out and confirmed you are mentally ill - I've seen it mentioned and admin saying (more than once) something along the lines of not to slate the guys illness. So you aren't ill?

We employed, funded and failed to take any serious action against drink drivers and a domestic abuser. Does that mean as a club we condone it or is it the actions of an individual? Everyone thinks the BBC is out to get them. Maybe that's something to do with it having such a wide array of output.

So, admin saying not to slate someone for having a mental illness means I suffer from a mental illness? Admin wouldn't know, unless I had disclosed it, whether or not I do suffer from mental illness. Then again, maybe; and this is just a guess here, the admin(s) who said it are simply decent people who don't think it appropriate to slate someone for suffering from an illness? Put it this way, would it be appropriate to slag Ricksen off for having MND or maybe we could all laugh at Gazza for being an alcoholic who suffers from several mental illnesses or would it be the actions of a cunt? I say cunt.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We employed, funded and failed to take any serious action against drink drivers and a domestic abuser. Does that mean as a club we condone it or is it the actions of an individual? Everyone thinks the BBC is out to get them. Maybe that's something to do with it having such a wide array of output.

So, admin saying not to slate someone for having a mental illness means I suffer from a mental illness? Admin wouldn't know, unless I had disclosed it, whether or not I do suffer from mental illness. Then again, maybe; and this is just a guess here, but the admin(s) who said it are simply decent people who don't think it appropriate to slate someone for suffering from an illness? Put it this way, would it be appropriate to slag Ricksen off for having MND or maybe we could all laugh at Gazza for being an alcoholic who suffers from several mental illnesses or would it be the actions of a cunt? I say cunt.

How is that even compariable? seriously clutching at straws here. If Rangers released a DVD with the best bits of the season and had Cheryl with a black eye then yeah your insane comparison would be more like it.

Admin saying that and you not denying it when others have said it and in addition to the way you act on here makes me think you've got a mental illness. Am I wrong?

You are starting to put a really fine point on the admin thing, as if to try and manipulate it into looking like the admin of this site are going around saying you are mentally ill. That's not what's happened. They've just drawn the same conclusions I have in all fairness.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How is that even compariable? seriously clutching at straws here. If Rangers released a DVD with the best bits of the season and had Cheryl with a black eye then yeah your insane comparison would be more like it.

Admin saying that and you not denying it when others have said it and in addition to the way you act on here makes me think you've got a mental illness. Am I wrong?

Using mental illness to slate someone is the actions of a cunt. Am I wrong?

I suffer from infrequent panic attacks after being in an accident in which I almost died a few years ago.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Using mental illness to slate someone is the actions of a cunt. Am I wrong?

I suffer from infrequent panic attacks after being in an accident in which I almost died a few years ago.

If you cast your mind a way back when I first mentioned it in this thread I said I wouldn't slag you off for an illness but depending on what it was it might explain the way you act on here.

Your illness is totally separate, it seems, to the way you act. You must just be a downright twisted character, then. No worries.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If you cast your mind a way back when I first mentioned it in this thread I said I wouldn't slag you off for an illness but depending on what it was it might explain the way you act on here.

Your illness is totally separate, it seems, to the way you act. You must just be a downright twisted character, then. No worries.

villain.jpg

On 3/31/2016 at 0:01 PM, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet despite attacking Rangers haters the VB are not fully supported by all "bears"..... go figure.

It seems that ANY group who purport to defend our corner are not supported by all bears.

Such is life.

I suppose it's to be expected after all the crooks, lies, attempts to destroy our club that we find it difficult as a group to trust anybody, even each other. We need everyone to keep working exposing the lies directed against Rangers. Whether it's the VB, the RST or whoever they get my support.

Keep up the good work.

I've seen this 'junkie' accusation levelled at the Dude before, and nearly sure I've seen him respond that he has/had a few joints, though stand to be corrected. If that's so, then it's a bit of a  ridiculous thing to say. You ever take a look at 'the fear' thread :lol:

Also, whether someone has or hasn't had a bout of mental illness, and let's be honest, a fair few poor people have, as unfortunately it's a common illness like many others, is a bit of a cheap shot, making derogatory statements such as 'group therapy sessions' etc

Just my opinion, feel free to disagree, I won't be getting into an argument about it :)

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've seen this 'junkie' accusation levelled at the Dude before, and nearly sure I've seen him respond that he has/had a few joints, though stand to be corrected. If that's so, then it's a bit of a  ridiculous thing to say. You ever take a look at 'the fear' thread :lol:

Also, whether someone has or hasn't had a bout of mental illness, and let's be honest, a fair few poor people have, as unfortunately it's a common illness like many others, is a bit of a cheap shot, making derogatory statements such as 'group therapy sessions' etc

Just my opinion, feel free to disagree, I won't be getting into an argument about it :)

I do indeed enjoy a joint or two, much like Gogzy and christ knows how many others on here, and it's not like we've ever seen any threads on here asking about Amsterdam now is it? :lol:

Suicide is the single biggest cause of death amongst 18-45 males in Scotland I believe. I'd happily bet every last thing I own that there are lots & lots of posters who have suffered from mental illness.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do indeed enjoy a joint or two, much like Gogzy and christ knows how many others on here, and it's not like we've ever seen any threads on here asking about Amsterdam now is it? :lol:

Suicide is the single biggest cause of death amongst 18-45 males in Scotland I believe. I'd happily bet every last thing I own that there are lots & lots of posters who have suffered from mental illness.

I wonder what the titles you write for would think about that statement.