More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No it's . I'd say that's more your fortay. After all, how many times have been you short term banned recently?

Not been temp banned since start of January. Least I've never been perma-banned. :pipe:

Just don't come on here very much anymore, because it has become a shithole tbh.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Not been banned since start of January. Least I've never been perma-banned. :pipe:

Just don't come on here very much anymore, because it has become a shithole tbh.

You're doing well mate not been banned in about 8 weeks.

I've noticed you don't really come on when Rangers are doing well. When they go through a wee bad stint you come on to moan at the people moaning and post your sarcastic gifs. I like your style.

Just now, K.A.I said:

But he was referring to the violent protestors :lol:

and Rangers hating propaganda is a bit much. During that period I actually supported my team - unlike the guys you worship that advocated boycotts and stayed away. I don't need to be eager to believe anything. I believe anything thats, well, believable? and seeing them storm the front doors of Arygle House, assault staff and lob objects then it's not too much of a stretch for me to believe they also launched objects at the windows. What's the difference? confused here.

No, he said bricks were bouncing off the walls as they were trying to smash the trophy room windows, you chose to believe his version and if that fabricated version of events had been printed in the sun there would quite rightly have  been outrage shown against that paper. I'm more than certain the VB would have highlighted it.

For your information I've never boycotted Rangers or advocated boycotting Rangers.

58 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I don't acknowledge that for one minute. Save your PMs man, I have nothing against you or any members of the VB, I just think you should all chill and remember what you like about football.

If memory serves me right a few posts back in this thread you were telling us VB would drag the club and fans backwards.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've noticed you don't really come on when Rangers are doing well. When they go through a wee bad stint you come on to moan at the people moaning and post your sarcastic gifs. I like your style.

I've barely been on at all the last month or so and before that was on here nearly everyday. So, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I think this is you creating a fantasy again to suit your opinion rather than fact, like which post The Dude liked. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He'd rather Rangers struggle so he can justify his suppory for the wage thief.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

I've barely been on at all, before that was on here everyday. So, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I think this is you creating a fantasy again to suit your opinion rather than fact, like which post The Dude liked. 

I knew what post he liked - one saying there was no anti-Rangers bias in Scotland. The ridiculous slur on the VB was from Suckmaster in the post right before it - which I apologised for. My position is spot-on tbh ... so many clowns in our support in denial and would rather show apathy towards the people who lie and hate us. It's that simple.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I knew what post he liked - one saying there was no anti-Rangers bias in Scotland. The ridiculous slur on the VB was from Suckmaster in the post right before it - which I apologised for. My position is spot-on tbh ... so many clowns in our support in denial and would rather show apathy towards the people who lie and hate us. It's that simple.

People see what they want to see.

Just now, The Dude said:

People see what they want to see.

I see right through bullshit ;)

Still can't get over you comparing Rangers having Gazza playing for us to the BBC making their hatchet-job films on us etc. That was a belter.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I see right through bullshit ;)

Still can't get over you comparing Rangers having Gazza playing for us to the BBC making their hatchet-job films on us etc. That was a belter.

You really struggle with comprehension don't you?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You really struggle with comprehension don't you?

and likewise you - because if we released a DVD with a battered Cheryl then you'd have a point. There's all manner of people that work at the BBC that's probably been in trouble from unpaid fines to maybe even jail time. That's not the issue and you know that fine well.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I would like to see the post where I said "there was no anti-Rangers bias in Scotland". You are behaving like the lying journos that you hate.

6 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I would like to see the post where I said "there was no anti-Rangers bias in Scotland". You are behaving like the lying journos that you hate.

You said it was exaggerated and then said there was no campaign to title strip then refused to acknowledge my sources - that means you think it doesn't exsist to me anyway. Respond to D'Art above a wee bit eh

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

and likewise you - because if we released a DVD with a battered Cheryl then you'd have a point. There's all manner of people that work at the BBC that's probably been in trouble from unpaid fines to maybe even jail time. That's not the issue and you know that fine well.

Why would we need to release a dvd of it? Not taking any real action against can could be seen as condoning it.

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Well done, you got it right at the third attempt. Now you can see how journos make mistakes or did you intentionally make up stuff about me and the dude?

No. Because you said there was no title stripping campaign and then refused to acknowledge my sources that would prove you wrong. To me that means the same thing - you're in denial and think no exists. Deluded.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Why would we need to release a dvd of it? Not taking any real action against can could be seen as condoning it.

They would have been fined for bringing the club into disrepute. Did the BBC fine (after funding and authorising) the people who work for them with clear agendas against us? ... again, even then it's not even close to being the same thing. You really are clutching at straws. What do you suggest with Gascoigne in particular? giving him a free transfer? :lol: