More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

So the Sun article was a work of complete and utter fabrication from start to finish. Well that re-enforces my faith in humanity no end.

Fuck sake cushynumber. Will we ever to be able to sleep at night finding out that newspapers and telly media can distort the truth for their own particular agenda.
To be honest we really need the VB to find an avenue other than preaching to the converted. Some of them seem articulate enough to make inroads to these cunts and end this jobs for the boys club which is promoted by the NUJ . This particular organisation seems to be a cesspit of anti Rangers green belly bile. Think I heard one of the VB say that the hag hegarty had a certificate from night school as a qualifier for being a journo. Seems as if any fuckin bheast can become a journo.  

Well done to the VB for exposing the lies by the sun, will the sun newspaper now be forced to retract the lie or like all other shit the media come out with that involves our club be left to go unchallenged at higher levels, as we all know once stories like this are put out by the media, they are taken as true and some more damage is done to Rangers and the clubs fans.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Fuck sake cushynumber. Will we ever to be able to sleep at night finding out that newspapers and telly media can distort the truth for their own particular agenda.
To be honest we really need the VB to find an avenue other than preaching to the converted. Some of them seem articulate enough to make inroads to these cunts and end this jobs for the boys club which is promoted by the NUJ . This particular organisation seems to be a cesspit of anti Rangers green belly bile. Think I heard one of the VB say that the hag hegarty had a certificate from night school as a qualifier for being a journo. Seems as if any fuckin bheast can become a journo.  

couldn't agree more. It needs more mainstream coverage.

The Hag has an HNC in Journalism from Cardonald College btw.

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

And yet despite attacking Rangers haters the VB are not fully supported by all "bears"..... go figure.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet despite attacking Rangers haters the VB are not fully supported by all "bears"..... go figure.

Not sure if you're having a go at me Sportingintegrity,and if you are you are way off the mark. Where did it say i never "fully supported" the VB's. Couldn't be further from the truth. If you want to check through a few of my posts the truth is there. What I said was we really need this sort of story to be main stream instead of a Rangers fans forum. We all know what these horrible cunts are capable of concocting to suit their own ends.

31 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Very few don't support them to be fair. A gaggle of online self promoters really.

As for the Sun newspaper. If they can hack a murdered girl's phone ( Millie Dowler ) they won't think twice about lying and denouncing football / Rangers fans.

27 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure if you're having a go at me Sportingintegrity,and if you are you are way off the mark. Where did it say i never "fully supported" the VB's. Couldn't be further from the truth. If you want to check through a few of my posts the truth is there. What I said was we really need this sort of story to be main stream instead of a Rangers fans forum. We all know what these horrible cunts are capable of concocting to suit their own ends.

Not a dig at you in the slightest.

More about the more non rank and file who have their own agendas.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not a dig at you in the slightest.

More about the more non rank and file who have their own agendas.

To be honest about forums I suppose we all join in with our own points and since we told the nazionalists to shove there wee sectarian riddled country and voted NO THANKS I have been pleading with any young person who was just old enough to vote in there horrible devisive indy ref to get involved in politics whether it be at local council level and move onto other things as they pick up on what is happening round about them. We need these young people to get involved and take back this country before it is too late. Get involved in community councils,unions and media studies and get a tolerable level of journalism for the majority. 

Well done the VB's, you are a great voice. And should really be the fans group flag that people should be rallying to. No agenda except attack on those who want The Rangers and it's fans in harms way. Ignore the dissenters and keep up the great work, I'm sure you are hitting the mark mainstream and forum wise. Hated but Rated!(tu):sherlock:

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Well done the VB's, you are a great voice. And should really be the fans group flag that people should be rallying to. No agenda except attack on those who want The Rangers and it's fans in harms way. Ignore the dissenters and keed up the great work, I'm sure you are hitting the mark mainstream and forum wise. Hated but Rated!(tu):sherlock:

:cheers:

Good post mate ...... I totally agree with the action taken by VB's, and believe they do make a difference, so more power to their pen in attacking and exposing the lies from all the journalists who hate us.

:7325: 

Bears keep asking....   "Why doesn't this find its way into the mainstream media?"  

This forum -- clearly -- is monitored by mainstream media.  It is probably one of their primary sources of "news".   It is easily derived therefore.... that they see the great VB articles but CHOOSE to ignore since it does not fit their taig agenda.  Oversimplifying?  Maybe...but not far from the truth (tu)

EDIT:  BTW VB.. That is a tremendous post... Yet another eye-opener (tu)