More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not a dig at you in the slightest.

More about the more non rank and file who have their own agendas.

Perhaps VB would get more support if; they were more self-serving, cuddled up to the media, had a 'great leader', sold their own gear to the detriment of the club and were pals with Mini.  Oh and boycotted merchandise and matches.

We're the vbs invited to be part of club 1872?

Just saying like.

So a thread showing more great work by the VB's, didn't take long for some to move to slagging off other Bears, instead of the VB subject matter.

Ironic really, sad even.

Anyway, was just an observation, my one and only post on the thread.

Again, well done VB's.

5 hours ago, simon said:

Tabloid paper in talking shite shocker. 

It's good that they have cleared it up, but did anyone honestly pay that much attention to it in the first place?

It doesn't matter if normal people like us paid attention to it or not it's the fact they can print lies basically saying its all systems go and ok to call us H*** - media lies helped create an utter shit storm of hate against us past 4 years 

don't under estimate your average person that can walk past a shop, pick up a copy on a bus/train, see a copy in work, glance at it think it's a given and then do their own wee bit going forward to assume and pass it off at fact 

this is how it starts and people still don't learn the lessons 

good work AGAIN VB's

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

So a thread showing more great work by the VB's, didn't take long for some to move to slagging off other Bears, instead of the VB subject matter.

Ironic really, sad even.

Anyway, was just an observation, my one and only post on the thread.

Again, well done VB's.

Which you've helped keep going with this shoddy post of your own. you know what you're doing too.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It doesn't matter if normal people like us paid attention to it or not it's the fact they can print lies basically saying its all systems go and ok to call us H*** - media lies helped create an utter shit storm of hate against us past 4 years 

don't under estimate your average person that can walk past a shop, pick up a copy on a bus/train, see a copy in work, glance at it think it's a given and then do their own wee bit going forward to assume and pass it off at fact 

this is how it starts and people still don't learn the lessons 

good work AGAIN VB's

I will stop under estimating the intelligence of the average person if you stop over stating the impact of a throw away article from The Sun. 

I've always maintained the way the media go about their 'reporting' they cause a great deal of danger to fans of our club. All these shite articles just give the haters more confidence to hate and pick and start arguments with Rangers fans.

Nice to see some proof of their deceit, but will that ever reach the mainline media?

No way, unfortunately.

16 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet despite attacking Rangers haters the VB are not fully supported by all "bears"..... go figure.

Whit, so if you think someone has good qualities, but also some terrible qualities, you only focus on the good? For me, despite some good things they do, they want to drag the club/fans backwards, which every logical person knows will not be accepted in modern society.

12 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Whit, so if you think someone has good qualities, but also some terrible qualities, you only focus on the good? For me, despite some good things they do, they want to drag the club/fans backwards, which every logical person knows will not be accepted in modern society.

How do they want to drag the club and fans backwards? because they are PUL? there's nothing illegal or even immoral in that. They do fantastic work all across the board. I'd rather anyone that had a problem with that, handwringers like you didn't support our club and left this fine group to get on with what they do best.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How do they want to drag the club and fans backwards? because they are PUL? there's nothing illegal or even immoral in that. They do fantastic work all across the board. I'd rather anyone that had a problem with that, handwringers like you didn't support our club and left this fine group to get on with what they do best.

This "fine group" can get on with whatever they want. I just wish they didn't exist as I feel they are pedantic. Football is about going to a game with your mates and having a good time, it is not points scoring or being hurt by what some numpty said in a rag. Fan groups have their purpose, but VBs are just blokes seeking to be considered most staunch and to get some attention imo.