More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

Just now, GrandSuckMaster said:

This "fine group" can get on with whatever they want. I just wish they didn't exist as I feel they are pedantic. Football is about going to a game with your mates and having a good time, it is not points scoring or being hurt by what some numpty said in a rag. Fan groups have their purpose, but VBs are just blokes seeking to be considered most staunch and to get some attention imo.

That sort of apathy that a couple of you's show on here has been every bit as pivotal in the hate campaign against us in the media and from Scottish football as anything else. We let it happen to us.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That sort of apathy that a couple of you's show on here has been every bit as pivotal in the hate campaign against us in the media and from Scottish football as anything else. We let it happen to us.

Apathy is great for your by the way. I honestly don't give a flying f*ck what the media say and the Scottish football agenda against us is massively exaggerated and is because we are the biggest club, it happens almost everywhere. I like football and beer, Rangers make me happy, that is my agenda.

8 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Apathy is great for your by the way. I honestly don't give a flying f*ck what the media say and the Scottish football agenda against us is massively exaggerated and is because we are the biggest club, it happens almost everywhere. I like football and beer, Rangers make me happy, that is my agenda.

I'll just leave that there.

Thanks for summing it up perfectly for me.

2 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Whit, so if you think someone has good qualities, but also some terrible qualities, you only focus on the good? For me, despite some good things they do, they want to drag the club/fans backwards, which every logical person knows will not be accepted in modern society.

Would be interested to hear how they propose to "drag the club/fans backwards"

2 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

So you don't give a fuck about the media spreading lies about Rangers? 

I thought you were just a fanny with your pish in the OT forum but now I think you have a disability.  My apologies. 

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It doesn't matter if normal people like us paid attention to it or not it's the fact they can print lies basically saying its all systems go and ok to call us H*** - media lies helped create an utter shit storm of hate against us past 4 years 

don't under estimate your average person that can walk past a shop, pick up a copy on a bus/train, see a copy in work, glance at it think it's a given and then do their own wee bit going forward to assume and pass it off at fact 

this is how it starts and people still don't learn the lessons 

good work AGAIN VB's

Bang on. That is exactly what these stories are designed to do.

3 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

Don't you get it? They expose Rangers haters, tell the truth about certain people, pay at the gates to support their club, raise large amounts of cash for Erskine etc and are unstinting in their support the PUL community. Now, that's what you call dragging our fans backwards.

1 hour ago, Tipster said:

Don't you get it? They expose Rangers haters, tell the truth about certain people, pay at the gates to support their club, raise large amounts of cash for Erskine etc and are unstinting in their support the PUL community. Now, that's what you call dragging our fans backwards.

Brilliant !:sherlock:

Well done to the VB.

The sun and the journalist who spouted these lies should be taken to task over this.

Genuinely quite shocked over the blatant lies and fabrication that have been printed here. I really shouldn't be considering how corrupt and rhabid our media is but I'll put that down to my own naivety on this instance. 

Not anymore.

6 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

This "fine group" can get on with whatever they want. I just wish they didn't exist as I feel they are pedantic. Football is about going to a game with your mates and having a good time, it is not points scoring or being hurt by what some numpty said in a rag. Fan groups have their purpose, but VBs are just blokes seeking to be considered most staunch and to get some attention imo.

Pot, kettle and black spring to mind.

4 hours ago, murzo said:

So you don't give a fuck about the media spreading lies about Rangers? 

I thought you were just a fanny with your pish in the OT forum but now I think you have a disability.  My apologies. 

I think there's a few names for this disability with one being a troll or others may say, an attention seeking prick.

The VB article is bang on the money as usual and the newspaper article ? is just Fenian propaganda which is trying to downplay the word H** to an acceptable level so the secterian and offensive abuse aimed at our fans continues and is normalised.

6 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

He probably means "by regressing to the days when fans stuck together and looked after each other's back rather than chase the blue pound to the detriment of everything else"

Or something like that

23 hours ago, delamonty said:

Bears keep asking....   "Why doesn't this find its way into the mainstream media?"  

This forum -- clearly -- is monitored by mainstream media.  It is probably one of their primary sources of "news".   It is easily derived therefore.... that they see the great VB articles but CHOOSE to ignore since it does not fit their taig agenda.  Oversimplifying?  Maybe...but not far from the truth (tu)

EDIT:  BTW VB.. That is a tremendous post... Yet another eye-opener (tu)

Every VB article gets tweeted / emailed to various news outlets - the fact they don't go near them speaks volumes about the MSSM. Yet if there's ever an article produced by the Bheast or Fat Andy from Scotzine, no matter what the subject matter it always finds it's way into the press.

I know VB aren't interested in a blazer or a position within the club but it's VB the club should be using for issuing statements and general public relations as opposed to the wishy-washy bollox that gets churned out just now.

Say what you like about VBs but this mhanky bint just tried to tell thousands of people that chanting a sectarian slur was acceptable to the police, this is inciting offensive behaviour at a football game and she should be convicted like many who have got the same for singing a song. Sadly that will be ignored, bit gladly the VBs were there to do all they could do and at least expose her as a bitter Tim liar.

If only some in the courts and police put in half as much efforts in their jobs as VBs do in their own time these people would be put in their place

9 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

"Not being hurt by what some numpty wrote in a rag".

What if you couldn't even be offended by articles as the rag never made it to print, despite folk having forked out unreturned subscriptions.

Hmmmm.