More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol so much crap in one post - during that same era Rangers fans were the mainstay of the Scottish support and proud of it! We were not 'saved' nor propped up by 'loyalists and unionists' but by loyal fans - yes some may have gone though a sense of duty - but duty as fans not duty as loyalists or unionists or Protestants but as supporters. It was the same last season it was Real supporters that kept going - no boycotting - no excuses about the style of football - supporters still went through their love of Eangers nothing more. Rangers fans should feel more secure about their support for Rangers - being a fan is enough   - why do some needs 'extras' to love the club?

I love Eangers

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Tipster said:

You have no issues with a newspaper lying about Rangers?

You don't want certain Bears to exist?

You hate Unionists and Loyalists?

You have spent the entire night on a thread attacking Rangers fans?

I would hazard a guess you're a Bheastie my old son.

1. never said that

2. never said that

3. never said that

4. never done that

5.wrong

good post

13 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

1. never said that

2. never said that

3. never said that

4. never done that

5.wrong

good post

You said you would rather the Vanguardbears never existed. Not sure if it is a lack of sleep because you have been on this subject all night or if you're just not the full shilling?

8 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

shameful for a writer to not understand how a conjunction works:

"whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond"

It would be a conjunction if it were referring to the same subject matter, in this case it is used used to illustrate the groups wider aims. One aim refers to the club the other to the PUL community in Scotland & beyond. But I suspect you already knew that  - which qualifies it as "shameful."

Will you be demanding the resignations of the Rev Stuart McQuarrie & Brian Donohoe from the RF Board given that they both have pursuits and occupations which are respectively religious and poltiical ?

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol so much crap in one post - during that same era Rangers fans were the mainstay of the Scottish support and proud of it! We were not 'saved' nor propped up by 'loyalists and unionists' but by loyal fans - yes some may have gone though a sense of duty - but duty as fans not duty as loyalists or unionists or Protestants but as supporters. It was the same last season it was Real supporters that kept going - no boycotting - no excuses about the style of football - supporters still went through their love of Rangers nothing more. Rangers fans should feel more secure about their support for Rangers - being a fan is enough   - why do some needs 'extras' to love the club?

Took you a while but eventually you got here 

why don't you ever allow others to support the club whatever way they want? Surely if thousands of English for example get into loving our club for a loyalist reason then that's a good thing? You once again are showing you bigoted tendencies 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol so much crap in one post - during that same era Rangers fans were the mainstay of the Scottish support and proud of it! We were not 'saved' nor propped up by 'loyalists and unionists' but by loyal fans - yes some may have gone though a sense of duty - but duty as fans not duty as loyalists or unionists or Protestants but as supporters. It was the same last season it was Real supporters that kept going - no boycotting - no excuses about the style of football - supporters still went through their love of Rangers nothing more. Rangers fans should feel more secure about their support for Rangers - being a fan is enough   - why do some needs 'extras' to love the club?

So there was no loyalist connection back then , the majority of songs sung were not about religion , the Hampden riot was based purely on football , supporters buses didn't play orange tunes , the press didn't have a field day going on about religion when talking about Rangers ? 

I must have got it all wrong back then travelling home and away to nearly every game throughout the early 80's :( 

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Took you a while but eventually you got here 

why don't you ever allow others to support the club whatever way they want? Surely if thousands of English for example get into loving our club for a loyalist reason then that's a good thing? You once again are showing you bigoted tendencies 

Why don't you allow other to support Rangers the way we want? 

Is your love for Rangers so weak that you need to prop it up with add -ons?

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why don't you allow others 

Why don't you allow other to support Rangers the way we want? 

Is your love for Rangers so weak that you need to prop it up with add -ons?

Think his love of Rangers is probably enhanced because of it.

9 minutes ago, gmcf said:

So there was no loyalist connection back then , the majority of songs sung were not about religion , the Hampden riot was based purely on football , supporters buses didn't play orange tunes , the press didn't have a field day going on about religion when talking about Rangers ? 

I must have got it all wrong back then travelling home and away to nearly every game throughout the early 80's :( 

It was all plastic!!! 90 min bigot shite plus the odd nutters that equate football with some sort of rules for living.

I note everyone quickly forgets how much Rangers supporters loved the Scotland team as well! 

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It was all plastic!!! 90 min bigot shite plus the odd nutters that equate football with some sort of rules for living.

I note everyone quickly forgets how much Rangers supporters loved the Scotland team as well! 

Who's forgotten?  The more important question should be why they stopped supporting?

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:D We'll leave at that then . 

As for your second point , I agree . Some of us still do . May not go and watch them anymore , but I always want to see them succeed . 

12 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Not totally disagreeing with the points you made but original point was, the reason why Rangers fans stuck by our club during the early eighties and in more recent times, for me it would have been for the same reasons that fans of other clubs stand by their team in times of trouble.

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

It would be a conjunction if it were referring to the same subject matter, in this case it is used used to illustrate the groups wider aims. One aim refers to the club the other to the PUL community in Scotland & beyond. But I suspect you already knew that  - which qualifies it as "shameful."

Will you be demanding the resignations of the Rev Stuart McQuarrie & Brian Donohoe from the RF Board given that they both have pursuits and occupations which are respectively religious and poltiical ?

Brian Donohoe being involved is another good reason for not being involved. Labour party AND trade unionist. Probably a republican as well. Get him to fuck.

8 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Not totally disagreeing with the points you made but original point was, the reason why Rangers fans stuck by our club during the early eighties and in more recent times, for me it would have been for the same reasons that fans of other clubs stand by their team in times of trouble.

Yes and I agree with you . I'm just saying that there was quite a big loyalist connection back , then more so than today . I'm not saying everyone that went to see Rangers had to be a loyalist but the overtones were certainly there .

29 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Brian Donohoe being involved is another good reason for not being involved. Labour party AND trade unionist. Probably a republican as well. Get him to fuck.

Donohoe was the secretary of the Westminster Rangers Supporters club. He also called for an inquiry into HMRC's pursuit of us. I'm assuming he's a shareholder as well as I seen him at the shareholders meeting in 2014.

I'm no fan of the man (he was my local MP) but he's definitely a Rangers man.

Just now, SwordandShield said:

Donohoe was the secretary of the Westminster Rangers Supporters club. He also called for an inquiry into HMRC's pursuit of us. I'm assuming he's a shareholder as well as I seen him at the shareholders meeting in 2014.

I'm no fan of the man (he was my local MP) but he's definitely a Rangers man.

Not doubting his Rangers' credentials, just detest his political background. However, he is better (slightly) than my MP, a certain Mr A Salmond. I wrote some time ago, when he was First Minister, to him, Malcolm Bruce (the MP at that time) and Hilary Benn, due to his position at Westminster (I cant remember what it was) regarding the criminalisation of football fans. Bruce actually replied, although he agreed with the legislation (so much for liberal values), Benn's office replied saying he would respond after the General Election - but his party got booted out so that fizzled out; from Salmond - not a dickie bird. I wouldn't trust any mainline politician as far as I could throw them.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Not doubting his Rangers' credentials, just detest his political background. However, he is better (slightly) than my MP, a certain Mr A Salmond. I wrote some time ago, when he was First Minister, to him, Malcolm Bruce (the MP at that time) and Hilary Benn, due to his position at Westminster (I cant remember what it was) regarding the criminalisation of football fans. Bruce actually replied, although he agreed with the legislation (so much for liberal values), Benn's office replied saying he would respond after the General Election - but his party got booted out so that fizzled out; from Salmond - not a dickie bird. I wouldn't trust any mainline politician as far as I could throw them.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of Donohoe's politics but I'd rather him than the SNP boot we have now.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Don't think everybody forgets, they just don't like them anymore.

Everything about the national team has changed for the worst.

The Rangers are inextricably linked to Protestantism and the Union always were and always will be that's one of the reasons they tried to kill us and are still trying by the way and no amount of handwringing by apologists will change it ! :sherlock: