More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'hara may be the worst of the lot. He has a lot of competition though among his fellow party members. I despise every one of them.

I actually voted for Donohoe at the last election for the very first time (against my principals). I was hoping tactical voting would keep out the SNP.

Only the mentalists would attack fellow Rangers fans for exposing lies about our club and support. It seems we have a few of them in our midst. Thankfully, the vast majority of us support the likes of VB and back our fellow Bears.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why don't you allow other to support Rangers the way we want? 

Is your love for Rangers so weak that you need to prop it up with add -ons?

That makes no sense - surely you being the mr Rangers all inclusive you are are happy to accept anyone who wants to support us for whatever reason? Obviously you don't 

4 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

It would be a conjunction if it were referring to the same subject matter, in this case it is used used to illustrate the groups wider aims. One aim refers to the club the other to the PUL community in Scotland & beyond. But I suspect you already knew that  - which qualifies it as "shameful."

Will you be demanding the resignations of the Rev Stuart McQuarrie & Brian Donohoe from the RF Board given that they both have pursuits and occupations which are respectively religious and poltiical ?

The continuation of the aims is not the same subject matter, get up to your local high school and ask any 5th year mate. I don't give a f*ck about a blokes pursuit or occupation, provided they don't promote them as associated with my club, so no, I won't be.

9 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

What a fucking car crash of a thread, we all come from many different backgrounds and the one and sometimes only thing some of us have in common is the Gers so show each other a wee bit more respect guys(tu)

Show respect towards those who belittle those prepared to stand up for the club? Foxtrot Oscar!

13 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

What a fucking car crash of a thread, we all come from many different backgrounds and the one and sometimes only thing some of us have in common is the Gers so show each other a wee bit more respect guys(tu)

If you don't like the thread show us a bit of respect and keep the fuck out of it ! :sherlock:

9 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

The continuation of the aims is not the same subject matter, get up to your local high school and ask any 5th year mate. I don't give a f*ck about a blokes pursuit or occupation, provided they don't promote them as associated with my club, so no, I won't be.

"The continuation of the aims is not the same subject matter"

I'm glad we reached agreement. Does that qualify as consensus? 

21 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It was all plastic!!! 90 min bigot shite plus the odd nutters that equate football with some sort of rules for living.

I note everyone quickly forgets how much Rangers supporters loved the Scotland team as well! 

:sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:

19 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

We will leave hanging around schools to your kind

22 hours ago, Tipster said:

Only the mentalists would attack fellow Rangers fans for exposing lies about our club and support. It seems we have a few of them in our midst. Thankfully, the vast majority of us support the likes of VB and back our fellow Bears.

That's why it will always be difficult to unite ego's never mind the fans, there are always those who want to manipulate others and force them into their way of operating thankfully I'll just do what I usually do pay the season ticket support the team and club and think for myself !:sherlock:

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 6:13 AM, Tipster said:

A Rangers fan who wishes VB didn't exist, hates their political views and has no issues with a newspaper lying about our club?

You know what?

I think I'll take the Vanguard's way of thinking. I get the feeling someone is very jealous of the work they do and praise they receive from genuine Bears. 

Isn't it true that Suckymaster( thanks KAI) and his FF forum wanted Ulster Bears banned from Ibrox over a year ago,maybe it was just a thread by one of his minions.

1 hour ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Really entertaining thread as I've got 3 of the more prolific posters on ignore so I don't have to trawl through their bullshit. Makes good reading at times.:D

Admin should release a top table of ignored users to see who everyone thinks are the biggest cunts.