Quantum Leap - What would u do?

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:P

What a nice gesture that would be, the type of gesture you'd expect from a Rangers man, not happening any time soon is it? 

Bullshit you would hand over 800k you were due in a contract, rangers man or not

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Bullshit you would hand over 800k you were due in a contract, rangers man or not

Do you even know me Mr 120 posts? It depends on your circumstances, has rangers made me a millionaire? Do I owe the club a lot? Am I a Rangers fan? I can answer yes only to the last question, McCoist can answer yes to all three. Therefore he's in a position to payback the 800k and I am not.

Fact is, I wouldn't have stayed on as long as he did taking that kind of wage. I would have simply seen I was not good for the club, I wasn't good enough, admit it and let the club move on. Did McCoist? No.

PS Where are all these low posters coming from? Seems a bit funny they're coming out right on time for the first old firm game in a while.

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Do you even know me Mr 120 posts? It depends on your circumstances, has rangers made me a millionaire? Do I owe the club a lot? Am I a Rangers fan? I can answer yes only to the last question, McCoist can answer yes to all three. Therefore he's in a position to payback the 800k and I am not.

Fact is, I wouldn't have stayed on as long as he did taking that kind of wage. I would have simply seen I was not good for the club, I wasn't good enough, admit it and let the club move on. Did McCoist? No.

PS Where are all these low posters coming from? Seems a bit funny they're coming out right on time for the first old firm game in a while.

Easy tiger I have a low post count because I only joined the forum in February, although looking at the ticket section I see where you're coming from, but I have not and will not ask for tickets on this forum, I simply come on for a laugh and to share info with  fellow bears.

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Where does this sence of entitlement come from because members have posted 4000+ times...does it make their opinion more relevant or better than a low poster? or does it show you have no life away from an internet forum?

PS Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. 

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

lol can't help ya mate, I live in Peterborough sadly - and sadly for a lot of reasons.

ah cant get the real thing so get your fix online

reason for high posts understood??

4 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

ah cant get the real thing so get your fix online

reason for high posts understood??

Nah mate, just having to combat moronic posts by folk like u. 

I've been here since 2011, I'm here a lot less than some posters so you're basically taking the piss out of a lot of good rangers men on here. 

I post here a lot because i'm a Rangers fan, and like most Rangers fans we like to chat to each other in any way we can. If you find that strange it says more about you than me. :)

Jog on mate 

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Nah mate, just having to combat moronic posts by folk like u. 

I've been here since 2011, I'm here a lot less than some posters so you're basically taking the piss out of a lot of good rangers men on here. 

I post here a lot because i'm a Rangers fan, and like most Rangers fans we like to chat to each other in any way we can. If you find that strange it says more about you than me. :)

Jog on mate 

im just combating moronic posters like you...who think that because youve posted thousands of times you opinion is more valid and relevant than anyone else...so your taking the piss out of a lot of good rangers men who rarely or dont post online.

I come here to read about my club, get peoples opinions and have a laugh... not to be patronised and belittled by fellow fans who feel there above everyone else just because theyve posted thousands of times on here.

Now fack off..sit down and behave yourself

30 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

im just combating moronic posters like you...who think that because youve posted thousands of times you opinion is more valid and relevant than anyone else...so your taking the piss out of a lot of good rangers men who rarely or dont post online.

I come here to read about my club, get peoples opinions and have a laugh... not to be patronised and belittled by fellow fans who feel there above everyone else just because theyve posted thousands of times on here.

Now fack off..sit down and behave yourself

Wow, hello timothy :belm:

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Wow, hello timothy :belm:

Wow 4000+ posts and the same old lines...the classics never die i guess lol

il happily give my rangers numbers for both my season tickets to prove myself..can you do the same?....no your large number of posts makes you legitimite enough ?

4 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Wow 4000+ posts and the same old lines...the classics never die i guess lol

il happily give my rangers numbers for both my season tickets to prove myself..can you do the same?....no your large number of posts makes you legitimite enough ?

being such a new member you wouldn't know what I have posted in the past, however I find it hilarious how defensive you are. 

tell you what, don't talk to me about me spouting the same old lines when you basically copied what I said in my last post. and have a member of this forum since... this year. a few months. lol

i find it very very strange you automatically had to defend yourself so inexhaustibly after a comment i made about low posters, i think you've pretty much outed yourself, either that you're just a complete dick. :)

I'm no longer wasting any more of my time on ya buddy, you'll have to jack off to someone else :wink:

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

being such a new member you wouldn't know what I have posted in the past, however I find it hilarious how defensive you are. 

tell you what, don't talk to me about me spouting the same old lines when you basically copied what I said in my last post. and have a member of this forum since... this year. a few months. lol

i find it very very strange you automatically had to defend yourself so inexhaustibly after a comment i made about low posters, i think you've pretty much outed yourself, either that you're just a complete dick. :)

I'm no longer wasting any more of my time on ya buddy, you'll have to jack off to someone else :wink:

i find it very strange you think your above new members in the forum... when most of them have been to more games this year than you have possibly ever.

no no i think youve said enough in your posts to show what sort of character you are...if in doubt break out the timothy banter lol

now enough is enough, you hop along to bed and try not wake your sister when you get in :wink:

27 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

i find it very strange you think your above new members in the forum... when most of them have been to more games this year than you have possibly ever.

no no i think youve said enough in your posts to show what sort of character you are...if in doubt break out the timothy banter lol

now enough is enough, you hop along to bed and try not wake your sister when you get in :wink:

your originality is incredible, i really am in awe of your masterful use of all the great forum put downs;

saying i dont go to ibrox

insinuating i sleep in the same room as my sister

insinuating i'm a young lad

you are the one being defensive, i never said i was above low posters that is something you took out of what i said, all in all i think what we have here is just an utterfucktard of a person 

i'm sure many will agree, defensive in the extreme - i hit a large nerve i think

i'm not wasting any more of my time replying, it's pointless, it would even be fine if your banter was half decent but you've proven otherwise.

post whatever you want about me now, i wont be replying, you can use your full range of hackneyed unimaginative shite, i'd rather talk to real rangers fans - low or high post count - after this conversation it's clear this isn't you. :bomb_piggary:

15 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

15 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

15 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

A says Bullshit, You would pay back the 800k you were due, what world are you living in? That the sum of money mentioned just gets handed back to the employer because the employee is a millionaire, owes employers a lot and is a fan of employers club?

And about my 120 post what has that to do with anything? I read on here a lot, comment on what a choose, don't need to start stupid thread to get my posts up so I can mix with the rank and file.

10 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

your originality is incredible, i really am in awe of your masterful use of all the great forum put downs;

saying i dont go to ibrox

insinuating i sleep in the same room as my sister

insinuating i'm a young lad

you are the one being defensive, i never said i was above low posters that is something you took out of what i said, all in all i think what we have here is just an utterfucktard of a person 

i'm sure many will agree, defensive in the extreme - i hit a large nerve i think

i'm not wasting any more of my time replying, it's pointless, it would even be fine if your banter was half decent but you've proven otherwise.

post whatever you want about me now, i wont be replying, you can use your full range of hackneyed unimaginative shite, i'd rather talk to real rangers fans - low or high post count - after this conversation it's clear this isn't you. :bomb_piggary:

Wow ive not got the time to attemt to read all that.

Some would argue with a reply like that its you on the defensive. And nice underhand reply to try get other posters to stick up for you....real rangers fans ? ....upsetting good rangers men ? ... i think that shows more about you than it does me.....again im hapoy to provide you with my Rangers number etc or meet you at ibrox to prove who i am.

It matters nothing what age you are youve shown yourself to be a complete w@nkbag.

but im glad now your going to chat and listen to opinion with low poster...Mission complete :wink:

On 01/04/2016 at 0:43 PM, Jack The Flipper said:

Thanks for your contribution mate, it's always wonderful having a diverse amount of opinions on a thread. Sorry if this thread offends you so much. I just wanted a bit of a laugh with my fellow supporters.

Raging.