Quantum Leap - What would u do?

The next matches coming up are going to be big for us, and that's one of the great things about us - we do it when it matters. But just out of fun, if you could leap into for example, another manager for a day, who would it be and what would you do?

Would you humiliate that person? Would you set up ridiculous tactics for a game and watch their world collapse?

You also have the chance to be our manager or any player and be there doing it at the time of promotion or beating the scum.

Just a bit of fun.

For me I'd like to become a great current player and sign a 10 year contract with rangers for 20 quid a week. Either that or like sean lock become bono and disband U2.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I'd become Jack The Flipper and not post this thread. 

Thanks for your contribution mate, it's always wonderful having a diverse amount of opinions on a thread. Sorry if this thread offends you so much. I just wanted a bit of a laugh with my fellow supporters.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Thanks for your contribution mate, it's always wonderful having a diverse amount of opinions on a thread. Sorry if this thread offends you so much. I just wanted a bit of a laugh with my fellow supporters.

Hey man no worries. What is life without a bit of diversity?! :pipe:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I would quantum leap into the body of the wee knob that sold me a fake OF ticket in 1983 and punch myself hard in the face.

Seriously? What a fanny.

I think I'd like to become Peter Lawwel and publicly apologise for the atrocities committed to young boys at Celtic park. I'd then announce the truth about Celtic fans, what they sing and their attitudes towards Scottish, British, and Protestant people. State that he didn't care and sell his club to a junky kicking about outside parkhead.

Where would the world be if every professional footballer had to hand back their wages after they have already spent most of them probably - tin hat on and I'm out of here now, not going to discuss off topic

If you were a postman would you hand back 10 years worth of salary if you failed to become the best postman in the country, which is basically what some people are saying about ally re being a manager.

People call him McCoin but for me you need to look at the Dundee United transfer dealings under Jackie before you can say a manager is only in it for money

1 minute ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

Where would the world be if every professional footballer had to hand back their wages after they have already spent most of them probably - tin hat on and I'm out of here now, not going to discuss off topic

What a world it would be if every professional footballer got a full year's wages after leaving the club. In any event, we were talking about a manager, not a player, so fail, fail.

22 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Seriously? What a fanny.

I think I'd like to become Peter Lawwel and publicly apologise for the atrocities committed to young boys at Celtic park. I'd then announce the truth about Celtic fans, what they sing and their attitudes towards Scottish, British, and Protestant people. State that he didn't care and sell his club to a junky kicking about outside parkhead.

You forgot to say 'and give Delia a contract for life'