Talksport " have Rangers just saved Scottish Football"

DESGER

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yet more proof that fans of the wee clubs are generally far more bigoted and intolerant towards Rangers fans than Rangers fans are about anything.

You get nothing but a tirade of hate and resentment from them.

I wish I could like this, but i've ran out of likes.

The only reason these smaller teams are known are because of Rangers and Celtic. It's us that puts Scottish football on the map the most and bring in the most money, not Ross county and Dundee United. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the rest of scottish football's fans are near deluded in their views generally, there are some at least they think they can get it up us for example by not tuning in to the cup game, which is more exciting than any of their games. If they done that it only affects the tv money that is a financial lifeline perhaps for the entire 42 SPFL clubs but I guess they don't even realise that.

It's like a band of tribes instead of a kingdom

Had a wee listen there, ended up just turning it off, just the usual jealous shite rantings from fans of wee shitey no mark clubs, every other cunt in this country hates us and quite frankly that's the way I like it,  I have no interest in building bridges or being all pally with any of these bastards because I fucking hate them all as much right back , wee hibs prick was funny though as he was asked about play offs and more or less said I'd rather talk about Rangers, what an arm jagging wee arse, fuck them all.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had a wee listen there, ended up just turning it off, just the usual jealous shite rantings from fans of wee shitey no mark clubs, every other cunt in this country hates us and quite frankly that's the way I like it,  I have no interest in building bridges or being all pally with any of these bastards because I fucking hate them all as much right back , wee hibs prick was funny though as he was asked about play offs and more or less said I'd rather talk about Rangers, what an arm jagging wee arse, fuck them all.

:lol: think you need to get off the fence, I'm not sure where you stand on this. 

I'll be the first to admit jibes from other fans got to me at the start, caused a fair few arguments over it.

Now? I love hearing their pain, just makes the rise up the divisions even sweeter knowing it eats away at them.

The hibs fan summed it up, Adrian asks him about their chances in the playoff, canny even bring himself to answer cause he's too busy frothing at the mouth to talk about us.

Irony is lost on every last one of them.

Just now, harlands plater said:

Something along the lines of look how well clubs all over the country are doing, Scottish football isn't just about Glasgow.

What he doesn't get is the fact that Scottish football is dependent on one club in Glasgow.

What a ballbag. Scottish football is in terminal decline without us in the top flight. Why else are Aberdeen anywhere near Celtic, because Celtic don't have us to keep pushing them.

But aye, dead on Michael, bury your head in the sand and kid yourself on that Scottish football is flourishing. :wanker: