Adrian Durham on talk sport

lutonblue

I absolutely love when he shoots down all these haters but I wish he would counter with the legal argument as to why we are the same club. Try and explain, simply, the difference between club and company albeit I know these fucking inbreds would not understand anyway. Although the ICT fan who said everyones profits have gone up would indicate a severe head in the sand and we hate Rangers thought process.

27 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Adrian Durham saying to the Hibs fan 'If somebody tried to deny Hibs their rich history'

What rich history? :lol::lol::lol: 

That amused me as well... you just know that he would have been saying that with a big cheeky smile on his face :lol:

When are these inbred bastards ever gonna learn or accept we are the same fucking club, saying were dead or sevco scum is fucking shite,if the take a minute to actually look at the name 'NEWCO' they (if they can read but evidently not)would see that the word 'CO' is short for company not fucking  CLUB. They really are a bunch of inbred smelly bastard's who are running scared and should be. Rangers are back and we are coming to get back what is rightfully ours WATP!!!!

10 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

When are these inbred bastards ever gonna learn or accept we are the same fucking club, saying were dead or sevco scum is fucking shite,if the take a minute to actually look at the name 'NEWCO' they (if they can read but evidently not)would see that the word 'CO' is short for company not fucking  CLUB. They really are a bunch of inbred smelly bastard's who are running scared and should be. Rangers are back and we are coming to get back what is rightfully ours WATP!!!!

When the Oldco and Newco get merged then that should put an end to their nonsense.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Ask them what a sevco is and watch the cunts stutter and try to explain....no wonder we call them obsessed

If Gary Glitter had hired one of these semi literate cider swigging self professed giants of the legal world he would have walked.  It's laughable.